1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Derby County 2011/2012

Discussion in 'Derby County' started by Erik, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member

An honest question Rams fans - where do you see yourselves in 12/13 months time, come the end of next season?

After your hapless crack at the Prem in 2008 and subsequent relegation, I think most people (certainly outside the club) thought you would have season of stagnation and rebuilding before another crack at it. Clearly this has turned into 3 years of average Chamionship displays, with no observable on-pitch improvement under Clough, given that you are still loitering in mid-table.

So, do you think there will be any change next year? Will new signings be made? Will Clough stay or go? Will there be new owners?

2. Colbi 78 - Ill tell you how it is.

3. trickytree29

trickytree29 Member

I can't see anything but a relegation dog fight next year for Derby

4. JackTheRam

JackTheRam New Member

Will become more clear after the summer.. I cant see all these signings coming in as promised but time will tell. One thing is for sure tricky, we will both be playing in the same league next season ;)

5. THAILAND RAM

THAILAND RAM New Member

We'll just have to wait to see what further signings we make. I'm happy with Fielding and Ward and Theo (as a good sub) Not to sure about John Eustance as he did not really perform when he came on loan. We do need a good strong holding experienced midfield player like him but i just think he is not the right one for us. We desprately need cover for LB position and thats one that has not been mentioned when the club talk about new signings, Roberts is good enough but we need cover there. We need a strong CF like the Leicester lad.

In answer to your question top 10 should be our mimimum aim. (and I'd settle for that)

6. Proud Fox

Proud Fox Well-Known Member

Waghorns too good for you and will cost you more then a couple of penny. Around 2M