1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Daily Mirror Article tells it has it is!

Discussion in 'Blackburn Rovers' started by bburnrover, Jun 21, 2011.

1. bburnrover

bburnrover New Member

Strange that even the Mirror whom dont usually reflect the correct synopsis have finally seen there way to writing it as we the fans see it.

Steve and the Venkey's are failing in keeping our young talent even a junior player believes he will get a better chance at Bayern Munich that is madness personified.
    A club as big as Bayern dont give many opportunities to young players.The facts they state are correct until disproved by some action to contradict.We are about to lose Samba as well its useless keeping players who are obviously vying to leave us.

The owners need to learn quickly that big players are attracted to big name managers and a guy like Glen Hoddle ex England manager and good tactician would have been the ideal choice.I feel sorry for Kean its not his fault he could not refuse a job that was pushed at him without thought or reason.I think he may prove to be ok but up to now as me naive and is not totally in control of the situation.We need a strong management team and a knowledgeable one that know the class of player we need at a place like Blackburn the Joey Barton's of this world not the Adebayors the players who put in a shift and work for their pay cheques.

2. rover in geodieland

rover in geodieland New Member

I agree, There are 1 or 2 that are willing to put a shift in and with our price range(wages wise) that are currently available on free transfer.
    I mean the likes of Lee bowyer, John Carew, David Vaughan and Harry Kewell.
    They all have something to prove and have bags of determination.

3. Rovers 95

Rovers 95 New Member

Harry Kewell as been finished for years, so as bowyer and john carew is just not up to it. Joey barton signing would be ok but i personally think the adebayor signing would be a good one, have seen him take us apart a few times for city and arsenal.

4. bburnrover

bburnrover New Member

Adebayor may score goals but he has upset the dressing room at his last two clubs.