1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

CW & season ticket

Discussion in 'Oxford Utd' started by Gfunk, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Gfunk

Gfunk Member

Simple poll, if CW stays will you renew your season ticket?

2. Richmondoufc

Richmondoufc Member

Are you Funk?

3. Gfunk

Gfunk Member

Add Content

4. yellowstoo

yellowstoo New Member

Let's be honest here people,this season has been a proper let down. The last couple of seasons have been. This is the first time for years that I've not looked forward to going. If CW is going to be staying then he needs the chairman to come out and back him. Not say "we'll review it at the end of the year". Let's face it,there needs to be large scale changes up there player wise and if the managers going,get someone in now to have a look at the squad and see who needs bombing out. Craddock should just walk now,useless

5. Gfunk

Gfunk Member

23 home games is starting to feel like 23 days lost from the weekend, I’m getting very tired of seeing a lack lustred team, management and board.

Be bold, be passionate and inspire! Cradock is a beacon for our ambition, pride and determination this season (can you sense the sarcasm?).

It’s a lot easier to keep the fans in the stadium than attract new supporters and I see less and less people turn up for each home game.

It’s time for the board to open their eye’s and give us a reason to return next season, because at the moment there is nothing, no investment in the team, no faith or backing of the manager, and no long term plan for the stadium.

Taking the supporters for granted is a risky business, and we’ve been under appreciated for too long!

6. Richmondoufc

Richmondoufc Member

I agree this season has been a complete shambles but whether CW is manager or not will not dictate whether I renew my season ticket or not.

If I'm totally honest the way the club is run at the very top is more of a concern to me than the manager. Ian Lenaghan fills me with absolutely no confidence and gives the impression that he really can't be bothered with OUFC.

In an ideal world we'll see Lenaghan leave the club and be taken over by people who have the best interests of the club at heart and show some genuine passion and commitment to the long term success of the club. This was the plan of the owners of Bridal Insurance but Lenaghan wouldn't sell to them so they've moved on to Eastleigh along with their bags of money.

So what does Lenaghan have in store for the club? Only time will tell I guess as he's not exactly great when it comes to giving out information about the club.