1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Current Stats

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by Cravingawin, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Cravingawin

Cravingawin Well-Known Member

Looking at the list of Prem teams on Not606 we are currently 12th in the league on number of threads on the Forum.
    So we're mid table with a chance of progressing nicely as the season progresses, just like Fulham!

2. GeraScores

GeraScores Well-Known Member

But with a better class of posting (Oh, how arrogant!), call it the fair play league equivalent

3. frogman27

frogman27 Member

Quality Craving, fair to suggest that we have a slightly aging squad with some youngsters as well !!! By the way anyone know what happened to our proposed header at the top of the page. We had a brilliant picture done by Steve.

4. Bidley

Bidley Well-Known Member

<laugh>

And yeah, I've been wondering about the banner.

5. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Slightly aging? I don't know about anyone else, but I feel more Gordon Davies than Simon Davies!

6. Cravingawin

Cravingawin Well-Known Member

In relation to the banner. I asked FFC if they had an image we could use. If someone's already done it then we should use it for sure. It'll give us more of an identity on the forum.

7. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

With the banner, here is the thread where it was discussed at length: http://www.not606.com/showthread.php/54406-Fulham-Banner-for-Non-606

Someone from Sunderland did put something together which most of us liked. I personal messaged cyprussyd to let him know that this seemed to be the concensus and he said he'd pass it on to the person who does that sort of thing. That was a while ago, so I'm not sure what's happened or whether anything is still happening.

8. WhatDoesWoyWant?

Yeah I thought that (SteveCat wasn't it??) sent it to the main man to add on...