1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Cup Final Thread Arsenal v Chelsea

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by remembercolinlee, May 23, 2017.

1. remembercolinlee

remembercolinlee Well-Known Member

After finishing the season with 5 wins and coming 5th Arsenal go into this final with the possibility of 5 players being missing...and not missing in the sense that Ozil went missing at White Hart Lane during the NLD but proper missing.

Bellarin looks to have got a long term injury.

Oxo- Chamberlain is still out.

Sanchez went off with an injury.

Koscielny decided the thought of Hazard and Costa making him cry at Wembley was too much so got himself banned by getting sent off.

Mustafi is also an injury concern.

As if that was not bad enough Theo Walcott has declared himself fully fit <whistle >

Chelsea come into this match on the back of (what some might say was) the most toe curlingly, embarrassing send offs ever given to a wife cheating, money grabbing, limelight stealing, racist **** on a football pitch.
    Those who would say the above might also say that in fairness to the **** wit he was brought up by a pair of ****s so what chance did he have of being anything other than a chelsea legend?
    And to put a positive spin on things he did give us all a good laugh with that penalty in the Moscow CL final in 2008.

The Chelsea tactics will be to play their usual fast paced game with precision passing and incisive attacks.
    Arsenal's main tactic will be to hope those stupid feckers stop flying planes with wenger out messages.

Wenger's main tactic will be to avoid answering any questions about wheather or not he plans to sign a new contract whereas Conte's plan is to see if he can run and jump around a lot with out that hideous wig coming off!
    Speaking of Conte, it is amazing that Chelsea now have 3 people who sound like a ladies rudie parts...you have Conte, Kante and (it goes with out saying) the most similar sounding is Fabregas ...<whistle>
    I have been asked who I want to win this final as though the is some kind of doubt. I don't like Chelsea, they have had horrible owners since I was a kid, they have had some horrible players and were nothing until they got all that money.
    But they aint you lot, which which means (just on Saturday) that they are the lesser evil.
    I know this news won't bother anyone here...most of you lot would love an Chelsea win too...look how much you wanted them to be premier league winners
    *cough* bastards*cough*

The FA Cup used to be a loved trophy that great clubs used to win but after it was won for a then record 8th time in 1991 it has become a pointless trophy <whistle>

Arsenal have sold out their allocation but judging by the Emirates the Arsenal end could well be half empty regardless!

I was once on holiday in Wales and my then 11 and 6 yr old girls saw a tiny baby frog under the wheels of our car as Mrs RCL was about to start it. I picked it up and put it in a pond and my girls were really happy with me as the walked back to the car. I looked back with a sense of parental pride to see duck ****ing eating the baby frog . I was a little horrified but hugely amused but obviously couldn't tell my girls . I got in the car and they were telling their mum how we had saved the baby frog and I was crying with laughter. I texted mrs rcl to explain and the girls just looked bemused as we howled with laughter for about 10 minutes before we could actually calm down enough to drive off. I finally fessed up to the girls last summer (7 years later) and we all pissed ourselves uncontrollably.
    I am hoping that the gooners can give us the same enjoyment on Saturday <cheers>

2. The Ginger Marks

Some might say that RCL and I'll agree he's not Mr Popular but he was the best most successful defender in Premier league history winning
    Thank you! <nahnah>

3. remembercolinlee

You say po-tar-toe we say ****
    <whistle>

Diego likes this.
  4. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

I think it's shameful that you Spuds are cheering on Chelsea for the double.
    It has been noted and will be used against you at every possible opportunity :)

The Ginger Marks likes this.
  5. The Ginger Marks

<laugh> Im quite liking it.

remembercolinlee likes this.
  6. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

It wouldn't be the first time a Spud has started supporting Chelsea. Fickle ****s

7. The Ginger Marks

As long as that fcuking Jonah stays away we'll be alright.<grr>

8. lazarus20000

lazarus20000 Well-Known Member

I can't fault RCL for supporting Chelsea, it's bad enough he's being so supportive of us during our poorer period. It's a bit like picking Blair over Thatcher for a Spuds supporter.

After all we need to keep the Spuds rivalry, so keep the hate alive <ok>

BobbyD and remembercolinlee like this.
  9. remembercolinlee

Say the bitch who supported chelsea every time we played them and wanted them to win the title ... so...

COME ON YOU BLUES
    <cheers>

10. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

I have always been strictly neutral when it comes to Spurs and Chelsea <whistle>

You are both as ****y as each other, I think that's the fairest assessment I can give :)

gooner4ever likes this.

11. lazarus20000

lazarus20000 Well-Known Member

So you're a conscientious objector?

To be honest, Chelsea aren't as bad as they used to be since JT and Mourinho have left. I think that's at least 70-80% less bastard right there.

PINKIE likes this.
  12. remembercolinlee

You are Arsenal...we are tottenham...and only a plastic twat doesn't understand that both sets of fans want the other to lose EVERY GAME unless it benefits their team!

As you do not grasp this basic concept then I can only conclude that you are a plastic twat <diva>

BobbyD likes this.
  13. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

<laugh> I understand the rivalry.

I just cannot let it slide that you Spuds are cheering Chelsea on for the double :)

14. PleaseNotPoll

PleaseNotPoll Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Terry hasn't even left yet! <laugh> The full kit ****er will definitely be there on the weekend.

15. The Ginger Marks

He's rarely conscious mate <whistle>

lazarus20000 and PINKIE like this.
  16. The Ginger Marks

His played in quite a few of the cup games he'll be entitled to.

17. remembercolinlee

You sad little tart <laugh>

PINKIE likes this.
  18. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

Chelsea lover :emoticon-0109-kiss:

remembercolinlee likes this.
  19. remembercolinlee

You sad little tart <laugh>

20. remembercolinlee