1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Cry Babies....

Discussion in 'Sunderland' started by LAMackem, Jan 3, 2017.

1. LAMackem

LAMackem Well-Known Member

Just watched Pep's after match interview and I thought what a f*cking cry baby. He has a bobby's job compared to the rest of us in the world. He needs to grow a f*cking pair....same with Klipperty Klopp. These guys are great when their winning but can't take it when things don't go there way. I always thought it would be great for Sunderland to have this sort of manager....now I'm not so sure. They just haven't got balls......

2. Jack TheLad

Jack TheLad Well-Known Member

Think Pep's finding out now exactly how tough this league is.

Not as easy as having Messi at Barca and managing Bayern with no one to even threaten them.

His 'style/philosophy' is also being found out, rapidly.

3. LAMackem

LAMackem Well-Known Member

He's in a different world if he thinks the keeper Bravo is cut out for the Premier League.....<doh>

Gil T Azell and Makemstine Roger like this.
  4. Nacho

Nacho Well-Known Member

I was just going to start a thread on Pep but you've saved me the bother. He reckons that the City job might be one of his last management roles, well the only logical explanation for that is that he knows he's not good enough. If he was he wouldn't be talking about quitting at his age.

I used to like City and I was a tentative supporter of Guardiola in the sense that I wanted to see what he was really made of but these days I prefer to see City lose just to witness the fallout. Guardiola is a very unlikeable guy, very passive aggressive, very insecure and awkward.

TEL and LAMackem like this.
  5. monty987

monty987 Well-Known Member

He should come and manage us !, then find out the real hardships like having 11 players out injured but our team playing like heroes against Liverpool.

6. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

Conte is the man it seems.

I dont mind City, Pep seems a cheb end like.

Jose. Pah.

Klopp is usually a funny likeable fella, think someone nicked his sausages this week though.

Moyes is a miserable ****, but he's our miserable ****.

7. Nostalgic

Nostalgic Well-Known Member

Out of the names shown in this thread I reckon Moyes is the most honest and tells it how it is without any dressing or double talk. He was the same at Everton so he is consistent.

LAMackem likes this.
  8. Nordic

Nordic Well-Known Member

Having watched that interview, can I just say what a ****ing bellend Pep is. Stupid twat. Wtf is he going on about? It's up there with Pearson and his ostriches, but not quite Keeganesque.

Gil T Azell and LAMackem like this.
  9. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

Best rant ever.

LAMackem likes this.
  10. Tel (they/them)

Tel (they/them) Sucky’s Bailiff

Seen this coming a mile off, the bloke is moaning that his team with possession gets the red card... Whatever that has to do with anything?

Biggest spenders in the summer, the team which probably required the least spending.

Nads and LAMackem like this.

11. Nordic

Nordic Well-Known Member

"...are you flexible enough to get your head in the sand?" condescending nutter.

12. Commachio

Commachio Rambo 2021

Keegan. <laugh>. Still makes me laugh.

13. The Norton Cat

The Norton Cat Well-Known Member

That's not necessarily a good thing though. Sometimes a manager needs to tell a poor player he's a world beater to get the best out of him. Or a superstar he's nothing, in order to keep his feet on the ground. Or a bunch of relegation battlers that they CAN stay up, in order to give them some belief.

14. Nostalgic

That is fair enough and I understand what you say as it sums the art of man-management. However Moyes has every right to get our lads together and point out just how high we can go with fighting displays. Far better make it a team thing than single out individual players.

15. The Norton Cat

The Norton Cat Well-Known Member

I'm not saying he should single individual players out -see my third example. I'm just saying that honesty and telling it how it is don't always work. Sometimes you need to make people believe something that is not quite the truth in order to get the best from them.

clockstander likes this.
  16. Nostalgic

Again fully understand, but his description of us being dire at Burnley was a bloody sight more honest, or effective, than some of the explanations from other managers following a poor performance.

17. Nads

Nads Well-Known Member

Been saying for 3 years he's a fraud.

Surprised to see him being such a fanny cud he was a tough player. Funny though.

Conte oozes class, respect and ability. Pep looks like a kid who got a dry turd for Xmas.

LAMackem likes this.
  18. Tel (they/them)

Tel (they/them) Sucky’s Bailiff

One thing I find funny is how great the City fans all think they are 'we're not glory supporters, we all live in Manchester'.... Pep has to beg them every match to make a noise to fire his team up. You can see he's getting pissed off with the fans, he's realised the club is a manufactured joke full of mercenaries.

I had to hammer home how much I wasn't bothered when this fraud took over at City, yet every City fan I know called me bitter. No doubt Pep will be begging the owners for Messi now to save his bacon.

LAMackem likes this.