1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Craig Bellamy

Discussion in 'Manchester City' started by Father_Jack_Hackett, Aug 26, 2011.

1. jck200

jck200 Well-Known Member

You owe him you pay him, reports are he is staying with you well done.

2. tevezrightboot

Well that is upto him, what he wants to do. However if I was in his boots I would rather be playing football then training and know that at the end of the week I have trained for nothing as I will not be getting a game at all.

3. Father_Jack_Hackett

Father_Jack_Hackett New Member

Makes you wonder why he didnt offer the same deal to Cardiff as he said that was where he wanted to go.

4. tevezrightboot

jck200 so much for I only want to play for Cardiff City or Man City according to Craig Bellamy. My guess is that Cardiff wasn't as close to his heart as he thought. My guess is that Craig won't be playing so many games for Liverpool.

5. Zingy

Zingy #ziggywould

Supported them as a boy, Kenny was his hero, Premier league football, Probably more money. He wasn't likely to say that he wanted to play for Liverpool whilst he was a City out of respect. He could talk freely about Cardiff because they are in a different league and he was involved with them last year.

6. jck200

jck200 Well-Known Member

We hoped we could get him but no one here would expect him to turn down Liverpool with the squad they have now. It is interesting that Bellamy and SWP both had compensation deals before moving, with that and what Liverpool could pay compared to Cardiff we were unable to do a deal.

During the transfer window even top clubs were unable to do deals.

Our season will not depend on having Craig but while he was undecided and there was a chance Man City would relent we kept the faith. Now is the time to wish him well at Liverpool as you will see on the Cardiff forum most of our fans understand his decision.

7. CityAce

CityAce Member

Because we couldnt even afford 50% of the ridiculous salary he was getting at Man City.

On the subject of Man City though, loving the look of your squad, big fan of Silva and Aguero and Dzeko looks out of this world at the moment but for gods sake please sell, loan or preferably shoot Balotelli, he is the biggest twat ever. You dont need a knob like that upsetting the rest of the team.

8. Father_Jack_Hackett

Believe me i would do all the above then seal his grave in concrete to make sure he never got out, as you can probably guess i am not his biggest fan. <laugh>

9. tevezrightboot

jck200 then once Craig was available on a free why didn't Cardiff make a bid to sign him. Guess Cardiff wasn't such a big draw then was it. His love of Cardiff wasn't such a big a draw as you thought was jck200

10. CityAce

CityAce Member

Far too immature to have moved away from home, I thought before you may have to put up wih him as he seems very talented but after the signings and Dzeko hitting form then **** him, should send him on loan to Russia, that might bring him down to earth a bit.

11. Father_Jack_Hackett

After watching him in a couple of his games where he threw his toys out of his pram and cost us one cup run that it was a bad move signing him, i was told by several fans that he has so much talent and that RM would be able to get his head sorted out, I said Mourinho failed and i doubted RM could do it and he hasn't, the guy is a red card waiting to happen every time he puts our shirt on, defenders must love playing against him.