1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Coutinho Watch!

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by LuisDiazgamechanger, Nov 28, 2016.

1. LuisDiazgamechanger

:laugh::laugh:We are going try Mignolet in mid field:laugh:.

2. FedLadSonOfAnfield

Gomez seems llike he might be ready to come back soon

3. moreinjuredthanowen

not for me thanks there.

milner is doing ok and providing width. gomez has no left foot and will kill our width.

He's been out too long IMO. klopp is german and Germans build players up. Its quite common to see this period marked down as a separate reason for absence on their player records they call it training deficit and the player is in trinaing and doing what gomez is but don't go into high intensity situations until really fit. we've seen ings get this treatment (and still get injured) and we've seen sturridge get it.

However no i don't want milner in midfield nor a right footed kid at LB for us. Milner has done ok. I'd leave him where he is.

Jimmy Squarefoot likes this.
  4. Tibbers

Tibbers Active Member

5. Prince Knut

Prince Knut GC Thread Terminator

Yeah, I agree with all that. Not just playing it down, but I never have thought we'd have enough over a full season to beat Chelsea and/or City, and Arsenal are still hovering too. But, fro having started off the season thinking 5th was the best hope we had, I really am hopeful of top four and still being in the hunt at April. Even without our best player, we have a big enough and good enough squad to pull that off. Just a pity we didn't get that LB and DM in the summer when we should have.

6. moreinjuredthanowen

I like the contrast between klopp and other managers who actively seek excuses at every turn.

right now LFC have 30 from 13 games. this leaves 25 games to get 40 points. or in other words we only need to win 14 out of 25 games going forward to get CL IMO. (the magic 70points)

14 sure its a lot we've won 9 out of 13 so far.

but i think if we don't get CL from here to may it will be a big drop in form and failure.

You are right donga, if we got those extra couple it'd be nice but i am still optimistic its klopp wants a certain guy and chose to wait for them. (not sure on lb who that is now but pulisic and dahoud look to be the serious targets)