1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Contracts awarded

Discussion in 'Bristol Rovers' started by old timer, Apr 20, 2017.

1. old timer

old timer Well-Known Member

Connor Jones Lewis Ellington Luke Russe Lewis Leigh- Gilchrist and Sam Blake have been awarded their first pro contracts with the Rovers.
    Leigh-Gilchrist and Sam Blake have only been awarded short term contracts as they have missed periods through injury.
    I would like to congratulate those five and others that have made the step up to second year scholars. I hope that Leigh - Gilchrist and Sam Blake can go on to earn longer contracts and maintain full fitness. Look forward to seeing them in the first team squads in the future

Gasheadseamge79 likes this.
  2. Gasheadseamge79

Gasheadseamge79 Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Shame none of them will ever play they might make the bench though IMO DC prefers bring in his own players especially with Salisbury connections

3. old timer

old timer Well-Known Member

Having watched the Central league matches Jones, Ellington And Russe have particularly impressed., managed to have the odd word after the games with Ellington and Russe and I have been particularly impressed with their work rate and energy for the team and even though they were losing 3-0 against Bournemouth Russe was still shouting for his team mates to keep on trying to get forward and reduce the deficit

4. Captain Jack Sparrow

Forum Moderator

From match reports (when the club does them <doh>) I have been impressed with Russe!

old timer likes this.