1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Connor McGregor v Floyd Mayweather

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Matth_2014, Jun 14, 2017.

1. aberdude

aberdude Well-Known Member

how am i struggling when i have a lady saying her child was saved from dying by taking cbd oil what more do you want ...............what you didn't catch because you didn't listen was the fact that the health system closed her and her child out after they were told she started treatment with cannabis oil.........so what we need is truths and whistleblowing in the health service in Britain not yes men like yourself>>>>>>>>>>then we may start saving lives instead of saving the pharma companies of this world profits

2. aberdude

but ultimately its should be the parents who decide yeah ?

3. Tel (they/them)

Tel (they/them) Sucky’s Bailiff

I knew that would come. <laugh> You're an Ubermong.

Do you have any idea how much pharma companies are putting into medical research using cannabis?

I've seen cheques written for $2m for research without any stipulations, without a contract, without exclusive rights to data, just ****ing gifts essentially.

I couldn't take you seriously if you had a ****ing pistol pointed at my head.

4. aberdude

the fact is our governments are just a puppet illusion for the one%>>>>>>>>so yeah it goes hand in hand, i want the government out and a new start where transparency is of optimum importance...............that shouldn't be 2much 2ask hey and im not dull enough 2think i`ll ever see the day, but i will fight for the future generations who will have been let down by a nanny state bunch of yes men and women.......no truths no peace

5. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

Probably yes. It's a moral dilemma though, as the medical profession is acting in what it considers to be the best interests of the poor child in question.

So both sides want the same thing, they just disagree on the course of action. The parents have raised the money and imo should be allowed to take their chances, I just hope the poor kid doesn't suffer.

6. aberdude

like the energy industry dude>>>>>>>>they will invest in research but will they ever give us the benefits..........that's not if there`s more money keeping things the way it is there isn't <laugh>

little boxes tel>>>>>>and you fit it so well <laugh>

7. aberdude

did i ever mention that the cannabis plant is a great bio fuel that doesn't degenerate the soil>>>>>>><laugh>

talking about mother earths gift>>>>>>>im off for a few spliffs of sweet mary jane..........bye tossers

8. Tel (they/them)

There's thousands of people being prescribed strains under medical research conditions, how can you roll it out unless it's formulated?

What you're suggesting is ridiculous, people have access to this stuff if they just want to shoot in the dark.

You tick the boxes for somebody who's off straight to the loony bin in your tinfoil hat.

9. Tel (they/them)

Try inhaling a can of old spice, I heard it does wonders for folk.

Tobes likes this.
  10. aberdude

suffer? really? do you think his parents would wanna do that ?

im glad you agree the parents should have the ultimate decision though>>>><ok>

11. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

Did I say intentionally? The danger is that they're blinded by the faint possibility of some from of treatment abroad and they're blanking out the medical advice already given, and the considered view of the Dr's actually already treating him.

12. seabreeze

seabreeze Well-Known Member

They should put a flair of the UFC in this fight . It's a boxing match ( favors Mayweather ) but they should make it without boxing gloves ( favors McGreger )

13. aberdude

tinfoil hats>>>>that's a new one>>>>>>>dont the sheep do new gags or have you gotta be told when 2 say em and how 2 say em mr jimmy fking cricket

ive done plenty of gas in my time dude brilliant buzz>>>>>>i even had a glue bag stuck 2 my chops when i was a little skinhead at the age of 8...........never a dull moment on my estate i tell ew tel

14. aberdude

but there are parents that were told the same tobes only 2 see theyre child survive.............no body should live with regret over what might be`s so at least they can say we tried everything we could find at that time>>>>>>>there`s comfort in that surely

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40610501

Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
  15. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

please log in to view this image

Tobes and luvgonzo like this.
  16. The Ginger Marks

Have you been on the paint thinners again Dufus? How could the outcome change. <doh>

17. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

Aye, I suppose the element of potential regret is enough. If they go ahead with this and its to no avail then at least they did everything that they could.

18. aberdude

CORRECT <ale>

19. seabreeze

seabreeze Well-Known Member

Better chance of Mayweather being one punched into submission . If you were here I'd show you .

Chief likes this.
  20. The Ginger Marks

please log in to view this image

Burly Hurley likes this.