1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Congratulations

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by GLAMorgan, May 16, 2011.

1. GLAMorgan

GLAMorgan Active Member

Well, you've got half the job done. Well done. Very impressive in the first half and I thought for a while that you had Premiership written all over you.

Going to Wembley is a trip and a half but I won't wish you luck as it would be disingenuous of me. Obviously I hope Cardiff make it and beat you but I won't be going this year because I fear the worse case scenario.

I thought for a moment that Earnie was going to make my day but it wasn't to be. My teeth are gritted hard, but truly, well done. That's the nicest I can be.

2. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

Cheers Glam, your fears are over, best wishes for next season, and hope you get rid of some of that deadwood on the pitch yesterday, not worthy to wear the shirt, no pride or passion, and no effort!..................
    please log in to view this image

3. GLAMorgan

GLAMorgan Active Member

Actually I can be a bit nicer, now that we're out of it. I really do wish you well, go and win it, go up and do well. Then, after Gethin makes some radical decisions and sorts the mess out, we go up and join you. I'm going to miss the derby.

4. DragonPhilljack

Cheers Glam!...........................

5. swainseye

swainseye Member

I wish you and your supporters well. You`re right Gethin does have a lot of decisions to make, let`s hope that they are the right ones and you can get back on track ready for next season.

From the bit I saw of your game Dragon is right, you need a team of players who want to play for the club and not just the pay cheque. If only they had the spirit of Bellamy. Still onward and upward.

6. DragonPhilljack

Hell Swain let me get my magnifying glass out!..............