1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Compared to Last Season (2016-2017)

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by PGFWhite, Oct 25, 2016.

1. neveroffsidereff

neveroffsidereff Well-Known Member

Yep agree, I think 36 will be enough this year.

2. PGFWhite

PGFWhite Well-Known Member

With Montero and Ki coming back into the frame it's like having two new signings provided Clement can get them to fit his system. If he can coach Montero to only beat his man once and then put in a great cross we could have a great end to the season.

3. seabreeze

seabreeze Well-Known Member

If Clement can get everyone rowing the right way , we could very well also have a great start to the season as is . If Siggy and Llorente leave in the summer we'll have to sign a few players but I'm hoping Baston gets a bump from Clement's calming effect .
    Also , Bony hasn't played for Stoke since December 27 and is part of Hughes " Exit " policy . Stoke picked up 80,000 of Bony's 120,000 a week wages . If we could get Bony for a reasonable price and negotiate his wages down a bit , is he worth a punt ? Bony turned down a China transfer to stay in England so he will be desperate within the negotiation . I feel there is a lot better player in Bony than he showed so far at Stoke and he will want to get away from Man City and Stoke to prove them wrong in their decisions to basically .. abandon his minutes .