1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

CLUTCHING AT STRAWS

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by mustyfrog, May 14, 2017.

1. aswan_dam

aswan_dam Well-Known Member

I can gauge everyone else's opinion from what they post here on a regular basis. It was just that you seemed more intent on getting Musty from Heathrow to Swansea than commenting on the fact that we had avoided relegation.

Your 'verdict' is pretty much what I expected as I've been reading your views for many seasons. <ok>

Have a good summer, Vetch, and I look forward to you disliking the Premier League next season too <laugh>

2. LIBERTARIAN

LIBERTARIAN Well-Known Member

I had no way of influencing what happened to The Swans', but I may have been able to influence whether musty had a comfortable journey to Swansea. I saw it as an act of kindness. It cost me nothing, and seemed the right thing to do for our Antipodean friend.

I'm flattered, yet again, to learn that you are such an avid reader of my "views".
    I am nothing but predictable in the expressing of them and rarely, if ever, change the views that I hold, unlike many, who seem to change theirs every couple of weeks.

I wish you " a good summer " as well. Don't forget to apply lots of sun cream to your extremities. <cheers>

3. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

Below standard . very poor indeed imo.