1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Club Finances

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by Cravingawin, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Cravingawin

Cravingawin Well-Known Member

Interesting Twitter feed from @KieranMaguire on club finances. I know some of you out there would be keen to take a look but, technophobe that I am, I can't copy images from my phone and paste to Not606. Sorry, epic fail.

2. Cravingawin

Fulham paid £100.30 in wages for every £100 earned! Mr Khan did his bit and dipped his hand in his pocket to the tune of Millions!

3. Cottager58

Cottager58 Well-Known Member

4. Cottager58

Really good summary of the Financial Statements across the Championship for season 2015/16 from Cravings chap @KieranMaguire

please log in to view this image

5. Super Brian McBride

Super Brian McBride Well-Known Member

FFC Finances 2016.jpg

There are notes to be added.

6. Cravingawin

SBM. Is this an ok set of accounts?

7. Super Brian McBride

Super Brian McBride Well-Known Member

Took it from the twitter @KieranMaguire, but I know people have said Fulham have just released their accounts on company house, so it might be part of that.

8. Surlyc

Surlyc Well-Known Member

It's the P&L for the group accounts, so it likely includes a small amount of non-operational figures.

What I find the most interesting about this set of accounts is that player wages are still so high. I shudder to think how much we were paying McCormack.

9. 2whitestripes

2whitestripes Well-Known Member

Would the players wages also include those on loan, The Greek, Sket's etc. but the monies we receive from the loan deal being in another column? Just ensuring we compare eggs with eggs.

10. Cottager58

It appears that the link to the set of accounts recently lodged with Companies House 3 posts from the top of this thread doesn't work. However if you Google "Companies House Beta" and enter "Fulham Football Club" you'll find them.

Worth a look because they include quite a lot of narrative from our CEO. The same Ali Mac, who as the accounts show, got a pay rise of something like £30k and last year earned £580k (despite the Club making a loss).

11. Cottager58

Likewise couldn't understand the wage situation. Okay, knew Scotty Parker was on top whack but ... ? However read something interesting which might add a tad of sense.

The suggestion was that we are still paying off Muelenstein, Curbishley, Magath and Kit. Also Stuart Gray, although now billed as Jokanovic's assistant, will be on the equivalent of a Championship manager's wage. So not all the money is by any means, going to players.

12. Cottager58

We've been allocated £16.3m from TV money (all sources) for season 2016/17. That's £4.5m down on season 2015/16.

13. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

That probably reflects that we've lost our 'big boys down from the Prem' status in many people's eyes, so are less tempting for execs choosing which games to televise. The fact that our late run had us just outside the play offs until the last few weeks probably kept our profile lower. Conversely, our status as the team that lots of people fancied for the play offs might mean that we get chosen for more televised games this time around, leading to a greater share of the cash next year. Hopefully.