1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Transfer Rumours Close Season Rumours

Discussion in 'Leeds United' started by Whitejock, May 1, 2017.

1. Josh-LUFC

Josh-LUFC Well-Known Member

If he were to score 25 goals a season for 3 years he'd be worth 10 times that

2. sniffer1

sniffer1 Well-Known Member

thats right , but nobody knows if he will do 25 goals a season not even the club thats selling him so why not put it in the contract as we are taking a gamble on him and it will give him an incentive , and lets be honest thats what we want a 25 goal a season striker other than wood

3. lifecheshirewhite

What country you in now Sniffer,still up early.

4. sniffer1

still in thailand, dont know if you heard the news that gary monk has resigned !! i did think he would , lots of clubs after him and we did not get his contract sorted during season , now the search for another one that can do better than him , it said in news that new owner was going to offer a 3 year deal , but monk put his resignation in , bet new owner did not say to him will match any club out there on wages for you but to be honest we should have signed him up after christmas

5. lifecheshirewhite

I expected Cellino to sack him after 7th TBH so not surprised apart from timing,after Cellino.

6. ristac

ristac Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Serie A outfit Bologna are exploring the idea of signing Leeds United goalkeeper Marco Silvestri.

sniffer1 likes this.
  7. Mr Wolves-White

Mr Wolves-White Well-Known Member

Finally it looks like we're getting rid of Silvestri and Bellusci. All we have to do is kick Duke out the door and I'm a happy man

8. Leedsoflondon

Leedsoflondon Well-Known Member

You got lucky, was expecting a lengthy tome from one of our valued posters.

9. sniffer1

I agree those were mistake a minuite clowns but im not confident in cooper he has made a few howlers including scoring 2 own goals in 1 season and nearly scoring another one in a vital game

lifecheshirewhite likes this.
  10. Whitejock

Whitejock Well-Known Member

Not good, but let's look at the Messiah, Jansson. Gave the ball away in dangerous areas an intolerable number of times, usually getting himself booked when desperately trying to get the ball back - and ultimately costing us 2 goals at the end of season run-in by doing exactly the same. Seems to think it's his job to dribble out of defence when attackers are flying in to try to get the ball off him. I sincerely hope he learns his lesson this season, as he most certainly didn't learn last season. I would not be surprised if this is why he fell out with The Snake. Cooper, meanwhile, did not try to dribble out of dangerous areas even once. Moral of the story? Defenders make mistakes. It happens. But you hope they learn from it. I'd rather have Cooper's mistakes than Jansson's bad habit, personally. Despite this, I'd still play Jansson, btw!

11. sniffer1

i was very confident most of the season when jansen and bartley were partnering at one time in the season for quiet a few matches no team scored against leeds but i was on edge when cooper had the ball always wondering if he was going to score another own goal

12. sniffer1

i once saw ex man utd player steve coppel going into a go go bar in bangkok and thought i will follow him so i sat down next to him as the girls were performing pole dancing and he callec over a couple of girls 1 sat down next to steve coppel and her mate sat next to me , we both bought the girls a drink and steve coppel said i am going back to my hotel i will be here later so he paid for his drinks but just before he went i said hi my name is ..... and i said to him you look the spitting image of steve coppel he denied it and said he was terry or some other name and then said are you a reporter ? i said no im just a tourist here in bangkok i had my england football shirt on but he did not believe it and continued to deny he was steve coppel but i knew it was him as at the time he was the manager of reading in the premiership he left in a hurry !! ha ha

13. Doc

Doc Well-Known Member

Anyone know how solid the Voyer rumour is? Apparently PSG youngster and regular French U19 player is a free agent as of now. newcastle are in for him but he wont get regular first team prem football, but Leeds will guarantee him plenty. Hes a class act defender another Woody. Harold Voyer spelt correct

FORZA LEEDS likes this.
  14. lifecheshirewhite

Silvestri linked with move to Verona in Italy

15. Whitejock

16. sniffer1

not sure i know we just signed the everton player

17. Whitejock

sniffer1 likes this.
  18. sniffer1

19. Whitejock

20. bucks_is_leeds

bucks_is_leeds Jonny big spuds
    Forum Moderator

LVG rated him highly and we need a proven left back, but I would rather look elsewhere

Whitejock likes this.