1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

cleaners

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by Superhoops360, May 2, 2011.

1. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

Well it's uncalled for, I'm all for light banter H, but I've noticed that not only on here but also on 606 there is some real arragance coming from many QPR fans, and it will all end in tears, you can bet on it!..............................
    please log in to view this image

2. CityAce

CityAce Member

Your spot on H bomb, good work rubbing salt into their still very sore wounds btw, looking forward to Monday and the hearing decision. Would prefer to go up on merit but I will take promotion anyway it comes.

3. H bomb

H bomb Active Member

I agree DPJ. I'm all for a bit of banter but if they come on here spewing out their garbage, they have to be prepared to get it back. To be fair, the majority of R's have been ok but its the handful of QPArse thta will inevitably spoil it for the rest of them.

CityAce - That line of commentary still makes me smile

4. CityAce

CityAce Member

Its probably the same QPR fans who were abusing woman and children outside of their home ground last season from the behind the safety of 40+ police officers, who then in turn ran away like little children when a few male city fans decided enough was enough, bunch of little chavs with no bottle.