1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Chelsea vs Boro

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by StanDMan, May 2, 2017.

1. StanDMan

StanDMan Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

2. armchairblue

armchairblue Well-Known Member

Missed the game last night,but awake a happy bunny!!.....Would love it if he played the kids at WBA,give them the chance of some glory.If it goes wrong we win it at home.

3. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

Alonso was completely owned by Traore on that left side wasnt he Stan? <doh>

And Fabregas.....what a **** player.....<laugh>

Gareth1808 likes this.
  4. Gareth1808

Gareth1808 Well-Known Member

Brilliant. You've come onto our forum when we've almost won the league to claim you've already won a double with the EFL cup and community shield ffs. You've not had much success since SAF left but your standards haven't dropped that much have they?!

5. chelsea - over 100 years of history

You must of hated that game Stan, with Alonso and Cahill keeping Traore quiet, keeping a clean sheet, MOM performance from Fab, Costa scoring, Alonso scoring. All this without Kante and Ake. Routine win as I predicted.

Bad night for Spurs, Boro fans and Stan.

#pray4stan

6. Gareth1808

Gareth1808 Well-Known Member

Anyway, sounds like the result was never in doubt. Didn't get to see it due to the time difference but Cesc is continuing to show why we absolutely must keep him next season even if he isn't a regular. So valuable especially in games this like this one.

7. chelsea - over 100 years of history

I was about 6 when that happened. I'm not a Liverpool fan obsessed with history ;)

But I think us beating them in the 97 final was us getting our revenge and they haven't really been on our radar since.

8. chelsea - over 100 years of history

Exactly that. He carved open so many chances and got 2 assists. He's not suited to all fixtures but perfect for these type of games. His assist stats are unrivalled in the premier league. First ever player to get 10 assists in 6 seasons. He has more assists than any other Chelsea player this year despite diminished minutes. Amazing really.

Some would rather play Ake in midfield though....;)

9. King Shergar

King Shergar Well-Known Member

Clearly someone can't take a joke<laugh>
    Fabregas doesn't suit the system you play, as you only play with 2 in the middle, so you need both to be good at winning the ball back. He's also to slow to play on either of the wings, even though he has played on the wing for Barca in some games.

If you don't play him though, you are going to lose him as he wasn't happy at Barca being used sparingly, so can't see him being happy having to do it for you guys. He's to good a player to be sat on the bench most weeks.

StanDMan likes this.
  10. StanDMan

StanDMan Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Glad i was wrong

11. chelsea - over 100 years of history

.:emoticon-0148-yes:

12. Bullet tooth Tony

Bullet tooth Tony Well-Known Member

Ok I have calmed down now, KS I am sorry if I over reacted to your stupid post, but when, well, when I hear comments regarding our support being only recent, my grey hair stands on end, and I feel compelled to retort. I do however apologise for mistaking you for a Spurs fan, so to all Spurs fans sorry.

The Ginger Marks, StanDMan and Diego like this.
  13. Bodinki

Bodinki You're welcome
    Forum Moderator

I actually think the Man United fans on here are some of the most sensible posters (Atleast now UiR has ****ed off and Matth's visits are less frequent, he brought down their average IQ by some ways).
    The Liverpool fans, Astro aside, who is ****ing mental, are pretty cool too.

14. Chelsea Pensioner

Chelsea Pensioner Well-Known Member

I agree, Diego has a good sense of humour and all his wind ups are tongue in cheek. Mind you, you need a sense of humour to support Utd these days!!

Naas Blue, Diego and StanDMan like this.