1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Ched Evans - The Retrial

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by Kifflom!, Oct 14, 2016.

1. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

I'm Sorry you dont like my response but There is no debate here, This is what i and countless others believe and that's final........He is a woman abuser end of story and for me end of debate. i have no interest in what anyone else's views are.....

2. terrifictraore

terrifictraore Well-Known Member

Fair enough, you have no idea of justice and or legality but hey ho its not your fault . I just hope you dont find yourself accused of similar behaviour.

ValleyGraduate12 likes this.
  3. Kifflom!

Kifflom! Well-Known Member

Such blinkered, puerile arrogance from Dai. "Not interested in what anyone else's views are"? WTF? Because we were right, you mean! It takes a real man to own up and admit he was wrong, but you just can't can you? That would be asking too much.

How is Evans an "abuser of women"? I don't understand that at all. We don't send people to prison for cheating on girlfriends, Dai.

How naive I was - I actually thought you'd eat some humble pie here. The case turned out exactly as Phill, myself and others predicted. Yet again you were wrong, as you usually are on, well, practically everything. <laugh> Grow up a little and admit it, man.

An innocent man spent years inside for something he didn't do and the best you can say he was in fact guilty and a "lucky boy".

You're a top notch cretin.

4. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

Topest notch nugget cretin!!!................<laugh>

Kifflom! likes this.
  5. ValleyGraduate12

ValleyGraduate12 Aberdude's Puppet
    Forum Moderator

The drunken slut should be named and shamed - strong words but that's what she is.

I see Jessica Ennis et all haven't opened their mouths yet either.

DragonPhilljack and Kifflom! like this.
  6. Nosugarman1

Nosugarman1 Well-Known Member

This is not ,the first time this has happened and whilst I don't condone the sexual exploitation of women I also believe they must take responsibility for their actions. Frankly dressing and behaving like a tart and slut is going to attract the wrong type of attention.. Ched Evans has been named and in a case like this natural justice suggests to me that the woman should also be named and not allowed to remain anonymous.

7. trundles left foot

trundles left foot Well-Known Member

I wonder though we all go on about the sexual exploitation of women, isn't this a case of the woman sexually exploiting the man or is that not allowed to happen. not having a go at you NS but the system and the PC brigade.

8. Nosugarman1

I agree with you because this is not the first and won't be the last time that a woman has used her sexuality to trap a man for possible financial gain and in those cases should be named just like the man. I make the sarcastic point that only men are sexist, only white men are racist and only women multi task. Utter crap.

9. Kifflom!

Twitter is awash with Feminazis and their cucked supporters calling Evans a rapist. Seems they only believe in justice when they get the result they like.

10. Kifflom!

11. Nosugarman1

Yes an interesting article. I don't know what the legal definition of rape is but to me there must be an element of violence and this didn't appear to be the case in the Evan's trial. There is an insidious movement through the media to denigrate men. You only have to watch the adverts to see men constantly portrayed as clowns and idiots. In fictional shows men are being shown as weaker and slower physically than women. Now I am not anti women far from it but the "mob" mentioned in the article don't want women to be equal but superior. They are unable to accept that whilst equal men and women are different emotionally and physically with different priorities

DragonPhilljack and Kifflom! like this.
  12. Kifflom!

I completely agree, NS. If you're a white, middle class guy and want a career in the media you're going to be up against it these days. Great career path for black, disabled trannies though. They tick all the boxes. I've got nothing against those people at all, but the minority rules these days.

Rape = unlawful sexual intercourse without consent. Doesn't have to be violence. Here, the woman said she was incapable of giving informed consent due to alcohol. That would be rape. The jury didn't believe her, and from what I know of the case that was the right decision.

DragonPhilljack likes this.
  13. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

Kifflom! likes this.