1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Cheating Players.

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by Chazz Rheinhold, Apr 22, 2017.

1. Chazz Rheinhold

Chazz Rheinhold Well-Known Member

I'm not going to defend refs as we've had some appalling decisions against us but how much are players cheating and conning the refs. I just read someone on the match thread say they make quick decisions to diffuse the situation.
    So at first it could have looked bad but if he'd have considered and processed it...
    I mean he went down like he was ****ing shot in Platoon.
    I saw Ramirez for boro go down and rightly get a yellow, he then lunges in and misses a bmouth player who dives in the air without being touched and he gets a second yellow.
    The chelsea pen, gif, dives over him.

Refs are **** players are cheating ****s is what I'm saying. It's ruining the game for me. Can't stand cheats. Shane long will be falling over legs next week if he plays.

2. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

Video ref as soon as possible, thanks.

3. Cortez91

Cortez91 Moderator
    Forum Moderator

The linesman on the East stand side was great today. Shame about the rest of his team.

4. Ernie Shackleton

Ernie Shackleton Well-Known Member

Niang went down 'cos Niasse's foot caught him. Didn't see it as over-acting particularly.

How the Clown Shoe, who was staring directly at the tackle from about 10 yards away, deemed it a straight red is beyond me.

Players know. Look at Niasse's eyes when he sees the red. His expression is one of total disbelief. He knew it was just an innocuous late challenge. Nothing more.

It really was a ridiculous decision but I don't think Niang had any bearing on an incompetent piece of refereeing.

5. Craigo

Craigo Well-Known Member

We've got to appeal that one, but the FA always close ranks against City.

6. Chazz Rheinhold

Eh I'd Watch it again if I was you Ernie. I've seen lads break their leg and not pull faces like that.

7. DJBlackandamberarmy(No4)

DJBlackandamberarmy(No4) Well-Known Member

Am I the only one who when it happened at full speed thought he could be off here? Maybe my eyesight is going but it looked high and clumsy to me , not sticking up for the ref as he is only 10 yards away and I was 200 , just wondered if at the time anybody else saw why it was given?

8. Chazz Rheinhold

I'd read the guardian match report Ernie. Someone post it anyway contains a brilliant paragraph of the cheating **** niang

9. x

x Well-Known Member

he aimed to play the ball sideways and missed the ball. there was no force in his foot.

10. Ernie Shackleton

Granted it was a little high, a little late, studs up and the striker’s boot appeared to fleetingly catch Niang below the knee but the striker’s challenge as they competed for the ball did not appear either reckless or totally out of control. It was certainly not a cynically calculated lunge and probably merited a yellow card.

Although the impact seemed minimal and accidental, what possibly swung Madley’s decision was that, before collapsing in apparent, writhing, agony, Niang unleashed an anguished, piercing scream so loud it could be heard in one of England’s highest press boxes.

When the winger finally rose to his feet one of his socks looked ripped but he was immediately able to run freely, albeit to a soundtrack of toxic, cacophonous boos every time he touched the ball.

<laugh> Louise Taylor appears in little doubt then!

11. DJBlackandamberarmy(No4)

DJBlackandamberarmy(No4) Well-Known Member

I've seen the clip now and it wasn't a red,... I Just wasn't as shocked as everybody else .... Modern game you see, wouldn't have even been a foul 20 years ago ( maybe )

12. AlRawdah

AlRawdah Well-Known Member

200 yards? Were you sat on a Leeds train passing the ground at the time?!!

13. Chazz Rheinhold

I like Louise an excellent description.

14. greene

greene Well-Known Member

Since Sunderland are so **** i think we have become Louise's favoured team

15. TIGERSCAVE

TIGERSCAVE Well-Known Member

The same twat N'Yiang was the one auditioning for dive.png the Olympic high board diving team right on half time too...

16. The B&S Fanclub

The B&S Fanclub Well-Known Member

Madley was far too keen to get the red out...The quicker ex pros who know the game are fast tracked to become refs, the better..Then the likes of Madley et al can £uck off.

Its an old chestnut, I know. But do the refs want us in the premier league??? We seem to get the rough end far too often for it to be just one of those things..

17. Ernie Shackleton

Agreed.

Although really wish that she'd written:

Niang unleashed an anguished, piercing, scream, reminiscent of a young maiden upon discovering an arachnid scuttling down her blouse; so loud it could be heard in one of England’s highest press boxes.

18. hovetiger

hovetiger Well-Known Member

Strange that, because the Bournemouth player who 'dives in the air without being touched' managed to get 3 inch gash in his leg...other than that, I agree with you.

19. TIGERSCAVE

TIGERSCAVE Well-Known Member

When Harry went over in his capacity as Captain to ask what score Madeley had backed today, did he say to him 'if I had hit him he'd be on a stretcher now'.... maybe it didn't help that Elmo asked him if he was blind when he got booked for dissent.

Cortez91 likes this.
  20. PLT

PLT Well-Known Member

Haven't seen it yet but this is so familiar. Refs have been giving us incredibly harsh harsh reds all season and every time it's been quick as a flash like they absolutely can't wait to do it. Surely they should be certain if they're giving a red yet its about the 5th or 6th time this season we've had a ref give us a red card instantly like it's absolutely clear cut when it really really isn't.

I've said it before but were easy to punish and it goes unnoticed. No way would Stoke get these decisions against them at home but refs aren't scared of crowds like ours. When you go to some grounds you notice how much stick the ref gets for every decision even when it's obviously right. It definitely affects their decisions.

Leon T Trout AFC likes this.