1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Carriboo Cup

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Delusional Full Stop, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Blacker-than-Knight

If there was an abscess they should never have carried out the extraction until the abscess had been treated and cleared with antibiotics as exactly what happened with you is the risk, I did read about a girl who had an abscess and didn't go to the dentist, she died from septicaemia, Amanda Latigo was her name apparently scared of going to the dentist.

2. Delusional Full Stop

Delusional Full Stop Here to serve all your counselling needs.
    Forum Moderator

You're right and I found that out later in the Hospital. But with the Dental Hospital it's students who do the work supposedly under supervision but at the time I was in too much pain to be thinking clearly and just happily agreed. Can't recall any Supervisor being around never mind supervising. Suffice to say I haven't been back but didn't complain as it was just a student and I didn't want to get him into any bother so early in his career.

3. JakartaToon

JakartaToon Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Nah - they are going to use Riviere in this role this season if no-one comes in for him before deadline day. Just to clarify - thats as Tea Lady, not left-back.

General Lee Speaking likes this.
  4. RobEllious

RobEllious Well-Known Member

I'm sending injury in his first shift in a horror collision with the spirit of Kath cassidy

JakartaToon likes this.
  5. GeordieHalfbreed

GeordieHalfbreed Well-Known Member

I don't know whether I'm just getting homesick, but reading this made me suddenly miss England.

What other country has people who nearly get killed, yet are able to shrug and say "Look, no harm done in the end, why wreck someone's career over it." Incredibly unselfish.

You wouldn't see that in 'murica. Good for you mate.

6. General Lee Speaking

General Lee Speaking Well-Known Member

Let's just hope that student didn't do it again to anyone else with a worse outcome.