1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

carragher should be banned...

Discussion in 'Liverpool' started by -jordan-, Mar 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roberto

Roberto Member

If you don't give a toss why not **** off to sports witness then we don't need your kind on this board. If you think you know the truth then show me the flight ticket that says you were at Heysel? did you see it all happen so you can formulate your own opinion? no of course not ya prick! Your a media sheep! and if you knew anything the majority of Liverpool fans admit that a MINORITY of Liverpool fans that day did get involved in the violence.

Just becuase they did it and they were guilty doesn't mean every one associated with LFC did it as well!

Now **** off ya knob head!

2. MIB

MIB New Member

whens it bin day?

3. Ze

Ze Well-Known Member

Probably the same day your mum went "missing."

4. MIB

MIB New Member

got involved in the violence?? caused it you mean, thanks i wasnt sure anyone in liverpool actually admitted these things, well done, you from the wirral or something

5. MIB

MIB New Member

ze liverpool, your probably a greek office cleaner who started supporting liverpool in the 80's because you needed an "english team" you are irrelevant

6. Ze

Ze Well-Known Member

Greek office cleaner who started supporting Liverpool in the 80s. What a guess, because you're spot o- No, you're way off mate.

I'm irrelevant <laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh><laugh>

I want you to take a look at your life and think hard what you've accomplished, absolutely nothing - I'd hazard a guess you're one of these thick ****s who didn't bother in school and dropped out at 16 to do some **** supermarket work, possibly even selling drugs - Surviving in a slummy area living off your ****ty benefits. The Internet is probably your only release. I feel sorry for you, I really do. What a waste of life really.

7. Roberto

Roberto Member

I'm not going to waste time explaining it to you.

If Liverpool Fans were so in denial (which doesn't have a 'Y' ya prick) then how come when Juve came to anfield in 2005 we held up a banner in there honour?

8. MIB

MIB New Member

guilt

9. Muppetfinder General

Muppetfinder General Well-Known Member

No, he wasn't. He was just being a drama queen. But he said Rooney's foul was nothing. My point was Carra's was nothing like Rooney's was nothing. And Rooney is not the dirtiest fouler in the Utd squad, *cough*Scholes*cough*.

10. Ze

Ze Well-Known Member

You read the red tops far too much.

11. James_8

James_8 Member

That picture has been photoshopped. Rafael should've been sent off as well, so stop crying about it. You could've just posted this in the match thread, therefore I'm closing this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.