1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Cardiff Vs Middlesbrough Thread

Discussion in 'Norwich City' started by HOADIE_BOI, May 2, 2011.

1. ThaiCanary

ThaiCanary Well-Known Member

Mags I can understand.

Man City, well what can I say. Really are full of themselves and deserve a hard time for prentending to be like their big brothers at Old Trafford <laugh>

2. Nads

Nads Well-Known Member

They used to be a top bunch, but there whole attitude and demeanour was bullshit mate, i lived in Manc for a year, and was seeing a lass who's family were City, first season at Eastlands, used to have great craic with them, go to the games.

This season, not all, but a LOT of aggression and arrogance, in said pub next to SOL throwing cider bottles at lasses, with kids nearby, like i say was a mindless few, but the image sticks.

We beat them 1-0 with a dodgy 97th minute penalty, i enjoyed that.

Stick your blue moon up your arse lads!

If they return to the decent, passionate and good bantered characters next season, i'll forgive them!

3. ThaiCanary

From what I have seen at Carrow Road in the past they treat us like an very small and inferior club, hence they try to take over the City when they visit, and always arrogant. Thankfully we normally beat them at home at send them home with plenty to moan about <laugh>

4. HOADIE_BOI

HOADIE_BOI Well-Known Member

Hope the second half picks up a bit.

5. Nads

Nads Well-Known Member

I think it's in the main the 'from Manchester' tag.

I can vouch for Manchester as a fantastic place to live, great nightlife, shopping, multi-cultural and a lot of highly talented people spawned, the people have always had a kind of arrogance about them, not a bad arrogance, but a kind of faith if you like, which i found a really good trait of the city when i lived there.

Seems a bit of gulf money has tipped the City fans over the fine line re that arrogance, and they seem to look down on us, a club that is at least as big, if not as rich as them, and that has an almost identical history to them!

United's away following, for the record, is generally very decent, and they have 100% justification for a touch of the high and mighty!

More to the point, solid enough first half for you lads, although not much really happening, understanable given the stakes!

6. ThaiCanary

I will add, while we are a smaller club in terms of money and fan base, we are are a more loyal, passionate and dedicated bunch of fans than many teams, including the Premier League!

7. Nads

Nads Well-Known Member

Your crowds in League 1 spoke volumes mate, yourselves, Forest, Leeds, Wednesday, Leicester, all absolutely worthy of premiership football based on 3rd tier fan loyalty alone, City fall into that as well of course.

Looks like we'll be seeing less empty seats (Wigan) if nothing else, and this is great for the league!

8. HOADIE_BOI

Come on Norwich

9. HOADIE_BOI

Shame that Jackson had to miss kick