1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Cardiff v Brighton

Discussion in 'Brighton' started by H bomb, Aug 15, 2011.

1. H bomb

H bomb Active Member

Afternoon Seagulls

Obviously very early days and Wednesday night wont be season defining but we've both got off to a great start so I'm really looking forward to this game.
    I hope those of you who are coming to the game enjoy your visit but, with respect, not so much the journey back :)

<ok>

2. SBFF

SBFF Well-Known Member

Would have come on here earlier but couldn't get past all that tumbleweed...................hellllllllllllloooooooooooo, anyone at home?
    Seems they are still at the pub celebrating their good start, and who can blame them.

Heres to a good game tomorrow and best of luck for the season<ok>

3. iggypop

iggypop Member

How many fans are Brighton likely to bring? Hope it's more than the Wurzels, who only managed around 700!

4. ccfcremotesupport

ccfcremotesupport Well-Known Member

We could have had this conversation on our board. No need to disturb the opposition. :emoticon-0102-bigsm

5. CityAce

CityAce Member

ssshhhh, you might wake them.

6. Sergei Gotsmanov

There's not many of us registered on this board so apologies for the lack of replies.

It's easy to get excited about our start to the season but I am not getting carried away as the 2 sides we have beaten are likely candidates for the drop come the end of the season. Our next 2 games (you & Blackpool) will give us a much beter idea. Would be over the moon with 4 points from the 2 games however they come. Expect you guys to give us a proper test and we will be missing Will Buckley who has been our star man so far this season. Fingers crossed Will Hoskins will be fit to make his first appearance and Lua Lua should also be back in contention. Dont expect it to be a walkover as we do play some good stuff at times. I expect us to get done though.

Not making the journey myself but hope you will give our guys a warm reception. We are, on the whole, a pretty friendly bunch.

7. jck200

jck200 Well-Known Member

At least you are friendly,lol. We don`t really know what we got at Cardiff yet but like you feel good with 6 points already.