1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Cardiff 3 - 0 Pompey

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by I want silver hair too, Apr 16, 2011.

1. I want silver hair too

Just got in after the game today...fantastic performance by the bluebirds! That third goal was something special, Portsmouth were filthy, lucky to have 10 on the field at the end, especially with some of the rugby tackles kev took on the wing. And I know Jay likes to fall on the floor but he took a bit of a battering also..

Fantastic result, especially with our caravan dwelling cousins losing to Burnley!

I get annoyed sometimes though, when DJ leaves is subs till like 8 minutes remain. I know we won so I can't conplain but Parkin can't be expected to do anything coming on in the 82nd minute!

Kev M.o.M, personally I would have given it to Bellamy, he put in a huge shift today!

Anyway... BLOOOOOBIRDS!!!!!

2. MAJR

MAJR Well-Known Member

Kind of an easy win for you lot in the end. Still, one more step towards promotion so it doesn't matter if it was an easy win or not. I hope you get promoted because I've always liked Cardiff and I'd like to see a Welsh team in the Premier League - just try not to overspend when you're there cause that way lies little but heartbreak. Anyway, good luck for the future.