1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Captain Frankie

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by KING-KERRY-DIXON, Feb 9, 2011.

1. KING-KERRY-DIXON

Got to be honest even tho Im English born and bred I dont really give a flying fuk about the England team give me club over country every time,would rather see my beloved Chelsea win the Carling cup than England win the World cup but I am sooo proud when one of our own captains the side and the fact that it is the player who has been our most consistent for years I think we should be upstanding and salute the total genius that is Super Frankie Lampard and also hats of to Ashley for becoming the most capped fullback.....well done you Blue Diamonds,we love you.:emoticon-0109-kiss::emoticon-0109-kiss:

2. Sheriff JW Pepper

KKD

Yep - nice to see on both...however I think it's time one or two of the old guard were put out to pasture now

& yes Lamps would be one of those along with JT/Ferdinand/Gerrard/Barry

Get the youngsters blooded get an English Manager & Becks as No 2

3. Dave Woods-Spanishblue

Am i the only person who thinks Gareth Barry is absolute ****e.........My team for the Wales match and beyond would be.....Hart,Cahill,Jagielka,A.Cole,Richards or Kelly,Gerrard (if he can be bothered to turn up),Wilshire,A Johnson,Walcott,Bent and Shreck......not that i give a flying **** about England at the moment because until they get rid of Capello we will always struggle and play negatively.We have a group of players who are coming through the under 21 s with Phsyco Pearce in charge who actually want to wear the shirt and wear it with pride.

4. Fernando Torres Chelsea's number 9

Frank Lampard is the best and most consistent English player for his club than any other.

Lampard has scored 108 premier league goals and has 83 assists in 9 years for Chelsea since joining from West Ham in 2001. Lampard has won 3 premier league titles, 3 FA Cups, 2 Carling Cups and 2 FA Community Shields. He also came runners-up second place to Ronaldinho in both the 2005 Fifa world player of the year and Ballon d'Or awards - winning the silver award, Lampard is the only English player in history to have finished in the top 2 of those competitions.

Lampard plays as a box to box midfielder. He can retrieve and release a ground pass, spray long balls out wide to attacking full-backs and wingers, can start off and finish a counter attack, is in the right place at the right time as he finds space and times his runs well without the ball in to the oppositions box, he's physically fit, has a lot of stamina, takes set plays, scores and assists goals. Lampard Averages 20 goals and assists also successfully completes 1400 passes a season from midfield.

5. Sheriff JW Pepper

Fernando

Are you Franks official biographer/love child...:laugh:

6. Swarbs

Swarbs Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

He's Frank's biggest fan. He loves him so much he doesn't even care that Beckham finished in the top two of those competitions in 1999...