1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Cant believe newcastle fans some deserve Mike Ashley

Discussion in 'Newcastle United' started by Tonton, Feb 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tonton

Tonton Member

I really can't I have been told on more than one occasion to-day that this was a good deal. Yeah right great deal for Mike Cashley and dodgy del. We have lost our best player with not even a loan replacement, we have the worst bunch of strikers left in the Premier League, ashley liambias and pardew have lied to fans again and Ashley has form at this of course. I have seen the figures for Ashleys transfers 8o million into the club 17 million spent canny profit he has trousered. However we should not be surprised this is Fat Ash method buy them cheap sell for as much as you can like his crappy shops. Anyone thinking he will reinvest is kidding themselves. Tiote and Enrique next to go get real fans had the chance a couple of years ago to get rid of this waste of space and we have let him shaft us over and over again no wonder he is always laughing at us on the telly. Do us a favour spiv take your cash and dodgy del and **** off out of our club NOW!!

2. Smudger

Smudger Active Member

See, this is what we need, more optimists <ok>

3. Spiderman-Mask

Spiderman-Mask Well-Known Member

Joey Barton is our best player, not Carroll

4. scrumpytoon

scrumpytoon New Member

Buying cheap and selling at a profit is called business which is what a football club is. Ashley maybe a total ****bag but 35m was just good business for him and AC. Just got to hope AP is telling the truth and we get the whole 35m to spend in summer.

5. laila and deb

laila and deb New Member

thats all we can do is again wait and see in the summer

6. Agent Bruce

Agent Bruce Well-Known Member

Yeah, and pigs might fly too!

7. ToonSi

ToonSi Active Member

I'm not one to deal in rumours and hearsay, but I've heard that Carroll knew he had been going since Saturday & that two different groups from America are interested in buying us.
    Personally I don't know what to believe re: Carroll and I doubt we'll ever find out the truth, such is the nature of football - especially our club!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.