1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Canaries V Whites

Discussion in 'Norwich City' started by JM Fan, Nov 5, 2016.

?

Do you think we'll -

1. Win by a single goal

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Win comfortably

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Lose

6 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. johnnywarksmoustache

johnnywarksmoustache Well-Known Member

I blame Balls going on Strictly.

2. Walsh.i.am

Walsh.i.am Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

I have a feeling in the pit of my stomach that you're not the only one "baffled" by our recent inability to play, never mind win! <yikes>

3. canary-dave

canary-dave Well-Known Member

Could be because our owners like to keep the books in order and not try to cheat their way to owning luxury yachts!

4. ilovedelia

ilovedelia Well-Known Member

Mate we've even struggled to beat the 'lesser lights' as you put it, if fact I think we're becoming one of those! I wish I had you're confidence in us!

5. Eireleeds1

Eireleeds1 Well-Known Member

Maybe your owners are not putting all that handy cash into the playing squad <whistle>

6. ilovedelia

He is the Manager, the leader, its his job to motivate, plan and execute. HE keeps picking the same players, so he's culpable for that. If they are incapable of carrying out his instructions then they should be dropped or be sold, or perhaps his his planning, instructions and motivational skills aren't good enough. Either way he's not capable of stopping the rot! Every week he comes out to tell us "we'll work hard to put it right", and every week its the same old shyte!

JM Fan likes this.
  7. ilovedelia

The manager bought us Steven Naismith for £8.5 million, which is a lot of money for us, he's at best extremely well below average, we bought Alex Pritchard, hardly ever plays him, Sergi Canos from Liverpool, disapeared! Maddison sent out on loan, now starring at Aberdeen. TimM Klose Ivo Pinto have come in both good players but he doesn't seem to be able to motivate them. We've spent the money...........

ncgandy and carrowcanario like this.
  8. royalbarclayfan

royalbarclayfan Well-Known Member

Just for once, I agree - well sort of :) . He is the manager, he is the leader, it is his job to motivate, it is his job to plan - but the executing, that´s done by the players.

JM Fan likes this.
  9. ThaiCanary

ThaiCanary Well-Known Member

One or more of the following

Lack of desire
    Lack of motivation
    Primadonna attitude (one or two maybe)
    Dressing room/Training pitch/personality issues

10. carrowcanario

carrowcanario Well-Known Member

But if he's asking and persisting with them playing a style of football they are clearly not capable of executing then he's still to blame. If the players are not able to play to a standard he imposes then he needs to change the standard or coach them to that standard, he can't just say well they didn't do what I asked.

11. ilovedelia

It does seem as if he's starting to blame everyone else......

12. ilovedelia

“The best word I can use is we probably got too comfortable. We came off the back of seven wins in eight, went top of the league, and it is much harder once you dip to get back to that level,” said Neil. “I am fully expecting that intensity to be back this weekend. If your intensity levels drop and you don’t match the effort then you will come unstuck in this league. We haven’t done the fundamentals right. When you have the ball give it to another shirt of the same colour, when you don’t have it, get it back as quickly as you can and never give up. If those three components are not right then it doesn’t matter about all the other detail like tactics and so on. If they are then they can take you a long, long way. If our intensity is good enough then form comes back.

Nothing more to be said....

JM Fan and KIO like this.