1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Canaries V Millers

Discussion in 'Norwich City' started by JM Fan, Oct 14, 2016.

1. DUNCAN DONUTS

DUNCAN DONUTS SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR

THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN MENTIONED

2. Forgot_My_Lines

Forgot_My_Lines Well-Known Member

I couldn't give a sh*t, I'd just seen the goal.

ncgandy likes this.
  3. ilovedelia

ilovedelia Well-Known Member

Some of us were there and saw it first hand and 4/5 times on various highlight shows.

JM Fan likes this.
  4. Hairy Mary Quite Canary

Hairy Mary Quite Canary Well-Known Member

...and Screeny McScreenface.

Nice through ball to Wes too. Was that Pritchard or Naismith?

5. JM Fan

JM Fan Well-Known Member

Prtchard - BRILLIANT!!!

6. Walsh.i.am

Walsh.i.am Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Reminded me of Henri Lansbury's through ball to Holt to stuff (yet)
    another goal past the Binners in that 9 - 1 season <ok>

JM Fan likes this.
  7. Forgot_My_Lines

Well done.

JM Fan likes this.
  8. colu_mike

colu_mike Active Member

Don't squawk too much budgerigars<doh> -- you bird brains WILL come crashing back down to Earth sooner rather than later<laugh> - that my feathered critters is a FACT you can count on!<cheers>

Up the mighty U’s!:emoticon-0103-cool: Justice for Robbie Cowling 2009!<monster>

DHCanary likes this.
  9. Hairy Mary Quite Canary

Hairy Mary Quite Canary Well-Known Member

Yep, i think that was the moment that has single-handedly kept Lansbury in some canary fans' minds when he's flagged for a possible return. Up there with the McNally/Lambert assist for Croft's goal another time. <laugh>

10. goldeneadie

goldeneadie Well-Known Member

Don't forget Pritchards part in it. He looked up, saw Wessies run and played an inch perfect pass through the legs of the defender. I for one, want to see more of their partnership in the coming weeks. Brady may have difficulty regaining his starting place.

ilovedelia, oldcanariesfan and JM Fan like this.

11. JM Fan

JM Fan Well-Known Member

Absolutely GE, the pass was what made Wes's job much easier and as I said on http://www.not606.com/threads/his-master´s-voice.337630/#post-9811489, let's hope Pritchard desn't have to make way for Brady/Howson.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2016
  12. oldcanariesfan

oldcanariesfan Well-Known Member

Good result for you guys on Saturday Mikey - well done.

Have a good day at school.

JM Fan likes this.
  13. Walsh.i.am

Walsh.i.am Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

Yes, I reckon if Robbie Cowling had his time again, he'd rather be top of division 2 than 13th in division 4 - with the conference beckoning unless they pull their digits out <laugh>
    Mikey_Boy, a tip for you. If you must insist on trying (and failing dismally) to wind us up, may I suggest you wait until we lose acouple of games - not immediately after a 3 - 1 win takes us top of the pile <ok>

14. ilovedelia

ilovedelia Well-Known Member

Thank you.

Forgot_My_Lines likes this.
  15. General Melchett

General Melchett Well-Known Member

I thought we played well on Saturday. At 2-0 the Barclay and Snakepit were rocking, but the sense of tension when they got their goal was horrible. Can't argue with Hoolihan for man of the match but I thought Dorrans was a close second, he really ran the midfield. The whole team though played fairly well. Even Tettey had a couple of charges up the field, the less said about his shot the better! Jacob as others have said was a little quiet. He seemed to be on his heels for much of the game, and I wonder if he was feeling a little intimidated after a couple of early bits of robust treatment from their fullback?
    It was a really encouraging game for Pritchard, him and Wes were excellent in combination and I'd really like to see them play together more. Again with Brady set to comeback as well as Howson, AN has some tough decisions to make.
    Finally Naismith, I have like most been disappointed with his contributions upto this point in his yellows career, but I am eager to see him succeed. Since he was dropped from the starting line up, I cannot fault him. His performance against Everton was good and yielded a goal. His cameo on Saturday was decent and yielded a goal. So I'm in the give him a break camp. He hasn't done enough as yet to force his way into the starting XI, but you can't ask allot more of him than scoring and contributing on his fleeting chances since then. It is the form of those in posession of the shirts that is what will keep him out of the team, but if they should faulter, I'm happy to have a player like him who seems ready to step into the side and contribute. I know it was from 3-4 yards out, but he was there and he scored it. Well done Steven keep plugging away, we'll need you more than once before the end of the season.

Bah!

ColkOfTheBarclay, DHCanary and JM Fan like this.
  16. JM Fan

JM Fan Well-Known Member

Good summary General and I must admit I wasn't too concerned when we conceded. I'm sure that one day, we're going to score a lot more goals than we have in our games so far this season and it would be fantastic if that were to happen tomorrow night!!!

17. KIO

KIO Well-Known Member

I would suggest that a Mod checks Mike's IP address, I would lay even money that it is the same as DD's. Until recently Mikey was flagging up as 'new member', I'm surprised nobody else spotted that ;)

ncgandy and ilovedelia like this.
  18. Forgot_My_Lines

DD wouldn't do that!! He's never intentionally wound up everyone before for no reason! So cynical KIO!

This could be a double bluff! :emoticon-0104-surpr...........Keyser Soze........