1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Canabis oil, miracle cure ?

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by swantastic, Mar 19, 2017.

1. swantastic

swantastic Well-Known Member

2. swantastic

3. swantastic

4. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

Great thread OP...trying to learn more about this in relation to Epilepsy

ValleyGraduate12 and swantastic like this.
  5. Deleted #

Deleted # Well-Known Member

The hospital sent my Mother home to get her house 'in order' as they were stopping all treatment, she had been battling cancer for several years. I bought a lb of weed and made the oil, we got just over 3 months treatment from that amount. My Mother took the oil in a pill capsule inserted up the back end. We chose that way as you barely get the high effect and it leads straight to the part of the body where my mother's cancer was.

It kept my Mother going great for a long time and then in November, last year, she told me she was stopping taking it as she was lethargic now, she was her normal self otherwise.

My mother collapsed 8th December and died 11 days later. I'll always be grateful to cannabis for giving me precious extra time with my Mother.

I know somebody else with lung cancer and she is currently taking the oil. Her last scan showed that it is actually shrinking the cancer, so fingers crossed.

One word of advice, don't tell the hospital you are using cannabis as a treatment. It won't have any adverse effects on anything the hospital give you and they'll also treat you differently and not with the same care. I witnessed that with my Mother.

I smoke cannabis for my bipolar and it keeps my level. I've took no medication in 2 years apart from this and I've never needed to see a doctor either.

A couple of weeks ago, I made some cannabis butter so this goes on my toast in the morning <ok>

20170325_130815.jpg

6. seabreeze

seabreeze Well-Known Member

I like to boil the pot leafs for 15 minutes in a pot and then turn the stove off and throw butter in . When the THC releases during boiling it get caught in the hardening butter . Leave it all night and then use the butter in a brownie mix and voila .... stoned again . ( You might want to weigh the leaves down during the boil and leave them weighed down . After the butter is taken from the pot pot ( hehe ) discard the leaves as there is nothing left in them in the way of THC

Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
  7. swantastic

That's fine if you want to get high and i think there's more thc in the oil used to treat more serious diseases ? But the main one CBD oil I've been reading about and using has low thc levels so no high but works for me and many others.

8. seabreeze

seabreeze Well-Known Member

Sorry , I went a bit off the reasoning of the thread , just smoked a big fatty is my only excuse .cheers

swantastic likes this.
  9. swantastic

Nowt wrong with the weed it's the baccy that kills.

seabreeze likes this.
  10. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

I could do with some Cannabis right now!.................<laugh>

11. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

Cannot stand the smell of cannabis myself but if it prolongs life or even cures and relieves pain then I'm all for it.......If it is used for recreation then each to their own but not me.......If I thought it would make the swans play better I would buy it for them as they need something <laugh>

swantastic and DragonPhilljack like this.
  12. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure Kiff is on Cannabis, with his Islamist mates!!.........<laugh>

swanseaandproud likes this.
  13. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member