1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Canabis oil, miracle cure ?

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by swantastic, Mar 19, 2017.

1. swantastic

swantastic Well-Known Member

I`ve been reading a lot about this lately and it seems to be a viable treatment for some horrid diseases and ailments but has been held back from the public because of its association with the THC part that gives the high canabis is famous for. The medicinal oil is a separate thing altogether and there are a lot of papers and testimonies out there that convincingly show it has its uses in treating some very very ill people !
    Have you guys read or got info on the subject i find it fascinating.

3-Year-Old Given 8% Chance to Live Overcomes Cancer with Cannabis

Federal Govt Admits Marijuana Kills Brain Tumors, But You Still Can't Have It

Marijuana Kills Cancer Cells, Admits the U.S. National Cancer Institute

CBD Oil UK - The World's Finest CBD Products Available

Lots more info out there and the stuff i did find that was anti didnt convince me that its not going to be an important treatment when more people find out about it and get using it more.

2. Kifflom!

Kifflom! Well-Known Member

Watch this two minute video:

3. swantastic

Thats one of the many ive seen, its amazing stuff !

Stumpy likes this.
  4. swantastic

i spoke to a guy who`s dog has a tumor and the vet is treating it with canabis oil, the tumour has reduced in size by 50% in 3 months ! coincidence ? i dont think so.
    clinical trials were carried out on animals and i see no reason that it cant work for them too, all natural with no side effects from what ive read, compare that to most conventional chemical medicines out there ?

5. Kifflom!

I'd like to know who that vet is, swan. My last dog died from a tumour in his stomach. PM me or post here if you know, thanks. <ok>

6. swantastic

One of my last dogs also died of a tumour that wasn't detected while he was ill and treated by a well known commercial vets here that made a lot of money from the insurance and excess with pastes and pills which were no good for over a year,till he died. safe to say my current dogs have never set foot in that place. ! if I'd known about the oil he would have had it asap !
    The guy that told me about the dog is in North Wales kiff.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=v...-android-acer&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  7. swantastic

I worked about 14 years ago on a renovation job for a lady with M.S she used to smoke the weed as said it helped her. I just thought being stoned just calmed her a bit but i did notice she functioned much better after it and I've always wondered about weeds medicinal properties since then.

Stumpy and DragonPhilljack like this.
  8. seabreeze

seabreeze Well-Known Member

Oh Canabis .. Our Home and Native plant ... Smoked pot for 46 years in this part of the world and I turned out ok .... (whistling )

9. swantastic

the basic science involved

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  10. Kifflom!

Thanks. It wasn't St James that you used was it? Been having serious doubts about them lately.

11. swantastic

no, il pm you now

12. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

They don't want a cure for cancer, that's the truth…….. <ok>

swantastic and Stumpy like this.
  13. swantastic

Some say there is more profit in creating and managing/maintaining illness than there is in curing it !

14. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

Big support of cannabis in medical usage in fact any type of drug but strongly against all substance abuse just for the sake of it. Full blown diabetes where you inject twice a day contains rat piss. We have barely scratched the surface yet of what is out there that can cure all sorts of cancer but they will find a cure one day, they just have to keep searching out of trillions and trillions of possible cures.....It is out there somewhere.....

15. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

16. swantastic

17. Peej

Peej Fabio Borini Lover

You need to read the timeline for the lad Deryn. So rare a cancer that it appears it took his last lot of white cells longer than expected and it worked. Not at any point does she say how much-how little she gave him or how often.

People were also praying.....did the hard prayers being said cure him? If 'big pharma' wanted this miracle cure then they would get their act together and work with the corrupt governments to control and make money from it.

DragonPhilljack likes this.
  18. swantastic

I do a very physical job and have been getting pain in the knees then they stiffen right up after an hour resting them after work. I e mailed CBD brothers CBD Brothers CBD Oil UK, Cannabidiol - Buy CBD Oil - UK Supplier enquiring about the benefits of CBD oil for this also other ailments of family and friends. They sent me 2 free samples a week ago of the blue bottled oil and purple boxed paste.
    After about an hour the stiffness had gone and the pain was no longer aching but i wasn't sure if it was really down to the CBD oil or in my head ?
    Well it's been a week now and it's definitely working i still get a bit of jip from my knees when climbing ladders and stairs but over all its worked better than i expected. So I've ordered a tin of CBD balm and a 30ml bottle of the blue oil, which arrived today. An ambulance driver lady I spoke to uses these and she said it works for her arthritic knees and is the only medicine her bosses have allowed her to keep taking while doing her job.
    There are many ailments and illnesses CBD oil is being used to treat it's worth reading up on it to understand how and who its worked for and dosses and if your taking other medication and doctors opinions etc... ( Doctors that are familiar with CBD oil are best to ask as others may dismiss it out of hand not to look unknowledgeable, some are just pill pushers for big pharmaceutical companies too ! )

19. Stumpy

Stumpy Well-Known Member

Works for depression too. My brother's been taking it for a couple of years now, a squirt under the tongue three times a day, and its completely wiped out his demons. Keeps me sane too especially now I can't smoke and drink (much) anymore.

MMA fighter Nate Diaz was vaping cbd based oil in a live post fight (Connor McGregor) press conference. Said it helped him heal after a fight and helps him recover after training.

http://www.freedomleaf.com/nate-diaz-cbd-mma/

Also in MMA Ian Heinisch (The Hurricane) out of Colorado, is undefeated and is sponsored by hemp extract company Receptra Naturals, he wears their name on his shorts. Says CBD is a vital part of his recovery.

https://newsofmarijuana.com/2017/01/08/how-this-mma-fighter-is-rising-to-the-top-with-cbd/

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
  20. Peej

Peej Fabio Borini Lover

The NHS is very strict on what it 'pushes'

The young lad who beat a rare cancer based on his parents assumptions of cannabis oil is truly one in seven billion

DragonPhilljack likes this.