1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Can we do it by Derby?

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by RangersHQ-Norfolk, Apr 8, 2011.

1. RangersHQ-Norfolk

On paper, we should beat Scunny and Barnsley leaving us to secure the nine points needed at the Derby match. This would be extra special for me beause my nephew's football team are leading out the teams that day :emoticon-0100-smile

BUT, two away games up North against teams desperate for points, will we slip up? :emoticon-0138-think - Sooo hope not...

2. Rollercoaster Ranger

Rollercoaster Ranger Well-Known Member

Barnsley have been our bunnies over the last 10 years or so, so Murphy would dictate that they will beat us this year - but what the hell does Murphy know.

I hope your nephew has a great day, and he will remember it for ever. The day we got promoted back to the Premiership. Thank God he doesn't support Chelsea.

3. RangersHQ-Norfolk

Cheers Rollercoaster, could be a real party day!

In Neil we trust, eh?

The R's are going up, the R's are going up! <party>

4. Rollercoaster Ranger

I have to admit that when Neil was appointed I was not happy. His reputation of long ball, attritional football scared me - that was not our way. How wrong was I? Some of our football this season has been better than Arsenal's - good passing moves, with a finish. Flair, skill and style with a steeling defence. He has been brilliant.

5. RangersHQ-Norfolk

Completely agree, I've wondered recently to what extent Warnock relies on Keith Curle. He's clearly the trusted number two but is he the brains behind the brawn?

6. Rollercoaster Ranger

I don't know - Curle was his No 2 at Palace, does their relationship go back long than that? The number 2s are important (you can add your own jokes here) - we all saw how Ollie fell apart when Jackett left. Whoever picked Routledge to replace Mackie deserves the credit.