1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Cameron cost us

Discussion in 'Stoke City' started by ricc full, Jan 3, 2016.

1. ricc full

ricc full Well-Known Member

heres my take on yesterdays performance. We didnt play well, however at 1-1 i thought we looked like to get a point until Cameron was a dick!.. he raised his hands and was rightly sent off. Hughes appealing against it just makes us look stupid and pathetic.

2. ProudPotter

ProudPotter Well-Known Member

It looks that way, Ricc. Why do players react like that to a physical challenge? It was a soft flick of the hand but it gives the ref a decision to make. Remember Affellay in the home game? Mind you the actions of Yacob was appalling also, the sooner behaviour like that is condemned the better. On the whole though I think we could and should have held on to 1-1 and not conceded in the way we did and so late on! TP has done us yet again and it is beginning to annoy me!!!

ricc full likes this.
  3. jowlermonkey

jowlermonkey Well-Known Member

I think this was part of the game plan and the sooner that both parties are sent off the better, sadly it will be the only way to stop it happening.

4. nickyb

nickyb Well-Known Member

Agree with all of the above.

One of the (many) reasons why I'm a Rugby man is that if someone is giving you grief, you don't flap your hands about like a big girl..just deck the guy and have pint afterwards

ricc full and ProudPotter like this.