1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Buckle undone!!!!

Discussion in 'Bristol Rovers' started by tallpinesred, Sep 7, 2011.

1. tallpinesred

tallpinesred Member

I've never lost a league game by more than two goals said a mystified Paul Buckle.Well you're managing the Gas now so you'd better get used to it.

Anyway it would be totally unfair to expect a team full of frees and give-aways to be considered promotion favourites,had to laugh when I heard one of your fans say how crap Crawley were and that their ground is sh!!! He obviously closes his eyes at the minimal.

2. wizered

wizered Ol' Mucker
    Staff Member

Last 3 games tell a story...10 goals scored against and 4 for and all 3 games LOST......

3. pirate49

pirate49 Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

City this season......P6 W1 D2 L3 F4 A9 Neither club much to squawk about so far !!

4. Rhinestone Gashead

Tallpinesred - I think you are/were referring to my comments on the Crawley game - I never said they were crap - I said their brand of football was she-ite! And as for their ground - have you ever been there? Well I expect you will get the chance next year - that is if you are a travelling supporter!

5. tallpinesred

tallpinesred Member

No Ive never been there but if in your eyes their football is she-ite perhaps you need to change your superior brand of football and start going the right way up the league you were going to "walk". You may also find that some of the sides in your division are better suited to playing she-ite football but actually winning,and as for the ground who really cares.

6. Lan Logger

Lan Logger Well-Known Member

our competition is a tad harder though