1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Bubble blowers

Discussion in 'West Ham' started by Xsnaggle, Jul 16, 2011.

1. Xsnaggle

Xsnaggle Member

Whats up with you lot?
    West Ham have made your first home game against us a bubble game. what's all that about? What does your safety advisory comitee think we're going to do, burn the frigging east end down?
    We go to Millwall, never any trouble, we go to QPR, not a great problem, even with the near hatred between us and Leeds there is no problems at the games. What are you so worried about?
    I seem to recall last time there was bother was you against millwall and it was your fans got the blame. How will bubbling the City Fans help to control the idiots in your own fan base?
    And because of it we have been reduced to 1350 tickets instead of the 3000+ we should get allocated?
    maybe we should return the compliment when you come to us. Maybe every club in the Championship should make your games bubbles, see how you like it.

2. Cockney Eyetie

Us worried ? <laugh>

And why are you telling this to us fans ? Its not us who make these decisions is it ?

Maybe its because you're Welsh.

3. Big Ern

Big Ern Lord, Master, Guru & Emperor

what's wrong with being Welsh? As to the trouble v Millwall, actually it started outside the ground when a mob of Millwall fans started beating up and stabbing kids.

4. Cockney Eyetie

Erm, as far as i know Miggins,it was one of ours that stabbed a Millwall dad with his kids in tow.
    There was no reports of Wall stabbing any of ours.

5. Xsnaggle

Xsnaggle Member

So why have your safety nannies made us a bubble game. Get a life!!

6. Cockney Eyetie

Are you for real ? WTF has it got to do with us,you clown ?

If you're that bothered about it,write a letter to the ****ing club and HSE <doh>

7. Xsnaggle

Xsnaggle Member

you are the clowns. Don't make the mistake of treating the championship like a non-entity because it will bite your arse. I suggest you talk to some of the Magpies, who soon acknowledged that there is more excitement and more opportunity to enjoy your footie here than in the 4 horse race upstairs and more chances to slip on the odd banana skin. Don't count your points for auto promotion until you've got them, and don't think that other fans are like your own just because they may have been 20 years ago. We have moved on!

8. Cockney Eyetie

This thread you started was about the allocation you've been given at Upton Park,so why on earth are you now throwing unfounded rubbish at me ?
    I agree that this division is more exciting than the PL.
    I agree that the PL is a boring 4 horse race every year.

It is a tough league,but the bookies are rarely wrong. Are you telling me that we are not one of the favourites to get promoted ?

You need to remove that chip on your shoulder bluebird.

9. MIGHTY

MIGHTY Del-Boy

Ha Ha
    another sheep shagging clown.

judging by his comments.
    must have hurt real bad when you fell off our stand and given yourself brain damage <laugh>

10. MIGHTY

MIGHTY Del-Boy

Cockney let him chat with Muggings they both talk the same crap <ok>

11. Cockney Eyetie

<ok>

12. Xsnaggle

Xsnaggle Member

When you can't think of a reasonable response resort to insults. ytpical. But we still don't know why this is a bubble game!!!!! And yes you should be favourites for return to the Prem. My only concern would be Sullivan and Gold. When Brum needed the extra cash to get back up they wouldn't give it because they refued to "Go into unecessary debt" I think was the phrase they used then. good luck.

13. Cockney Eyetie

I've been more than reasonable,and have not insulted you in any way,shape or form.

In answer to your question,its maybe because your 'firm' have been hardly whiter than white over the years,and ours neither.
    Regarding G&S, there are differences between us and Brum. Firstly,they bought BCFC for a quid,we cost them about 60-70m,so they don't want to see that turn to ****. Secondly, they support the club(well, Gold is 100%, but not too sure about the other twat),so are more likely to put their own dosh in,which they have.

14. CityAce

CityAce Member

So the 'mabey its because you are Welsh' comment is not an insult in any form is it? Although I would expect xenophobic comments off someone who's avatar is a picture of a Nazi loving racist.

15. Cockney Eyetie

And the Welsh clearly love the English do they ? Pot, kettle.

As for the great one, he is a fascist ,not a nazi or a racist. There IS a difference.

16. CityAce

CityAce Member

If you can show me any anti-English remarks on here then please point them out as I cant see them so thats your 'pot, kettle' argument out of the window. The only comment I can see which has any slight of xenophobia in it is from yourself.

As for the Di Canio being a facist and not a racist well I suppose that told me didnt it, I mean if he's only a facist then he's obviously a bloody nice fella isnt he.

17. Cockney Eyetie

Yes, he is a very nice fella as it goes.
    There are many strands of fascism, but most people assume is like Nazism and that they must be racist.
    As it goes, i like the Welsh and have no beef with them. The OP riled me with his daft rant about how my club did'nt give you a bigger allocation,but wtf has that to do with us fans ? Its not us who make these decisions.

18. ninianbluebird

I agree it's unfair to blame the Hammer's fans for their board and the Met! It is a fairly ridiculous decision though and ruins our first day out of the season. I was looking forward to going but don't think I'll bother now, don't want to spend all that money to be herded around like an animal by a bunch of heavy handed trouble makers in uniform.

19. Cockney Eyetie

Thanks Ninian,but unfortunately,both our clubs have a bit of a bad rep,so its not surprising that the powers that be have done this.
    It will be the same with Millwall and Leeds.

20. tommylion

tommylion Active Member

I'm bloody well amazed that they aren't at 3Pm ....... on a Wednesday! :laugh: