1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

'brutal' Tony Pulis regime

Discussion in 'West Brom' started by luvgonzo, Jan 26, 2015.

1. luvgonzo

luvgonzo Pisshead

West Brom goalkeeper Ben Foster backs 'brutal' Tony Pulis regime
    Ben Foster says new West Brom manager Tony Pulis has introduced a "brutal" regime, but believes his methods will get the best out of the players.
    Pulis is unbeaten in his first four games since replacing Alan Irvine, including Saturday's 2-1 win over Birmingham in the FA Cup fourth round.
    Goalkeeper Foster, 31, believes the Albion squad have been given a wake-up call by the 57-year-old.
    "It is brutal, but I love it. I think it's fantastic," he said.
    "I would say he is just on to players a bit more. Nobody really gets away with anything now.
    "He lets nobody have rest days or slack off - nothing like that.

"If I was a manager, I would be like him. You've got to treat football players like kids sometimes. If you give them an inch, they will take a mile - it's amazing."

Foster, who replaced Boaz Myhill in the second half at St Andrew's after the deputy goalkeeper's finger injury, said former Stoke City manager Pulis had not mellowed.
    "Definitely not. He's the same old Tony Pulis and I think he's great, I really do," the England international said.
    "He's so professional, so thorough and he thinks everything through down to the minutest detail."

2. Pulis clearly isn't anywhere near as brutal as Wenger!

3. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

At least you two tried.

I usually come here for a nap.

4. LuisDiazgamechanger

Tony Pulis is canny and do not like big teams getting better of his team especially at home.

5. LuisDiazgamechanger

Lunch it forward on Sunday to Claudio Yacob and invade Liverpool penalty box.