1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Bristol City vs Reading

Discussion in 'Bristol City' started by Shinycitylad7, Sep 26, 2011.

1. JamboBCFC

JamboBCFC Member

Maynard should be dropped. Play the players that are in form, we can't afford passengers on the thought they 'might' produce the goods. People seem to forget that he does have long barren spells without scoring. Remember the season where he did get 20, he had two periods of 8 in 8 or similar then a large run in between with very few goals. Complete confidence player and would benefit from coming on in the last 25mins or so against tired defenders, getting a goal at AG then he'll kick on from there.

So Pitman and Stead/Taylor to start for me.

2. Shinycitylad7

Shinycitylad7 Looking at the stars mate

and how they would be in the championship whilst we were in league 1 <laugh>

3. OfficiallyRed

OfficiallyRed Member

Does anyone else think Taylors better than Stead or isit just me? he looked a class act on the weekend, fantastic touch, great hold up play, ALWAYS wins headers and gets himself in dangerous positions! Taylor and Pitman upfront for me!

4. Shinycitylad7

Shinycitylad7 Looking at the stars mate

i said when we played against Swindon that he looked very good, it looks as though he really wants to get in the team and show us what hes got, could be a good reason to play him as he is determined to play and wants to do well

5. redmaid

redmaid Active Member

Just hope the team win well tonight,if not I can't wait to hear Millens response after...

6. Basingstoke Royal

Lol ... get it right our reserve team played you