1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Brilliant!

Discussion in 'Hull City' started by superblackcatforever, Mar 13, 2011.

1. superblackcatforever

No WUM today just a well done. I've got to give it to the Tigers they do still surprise everybody with their effort (and a small amount of good fortune). Just lacked that bit of consistency, together with a rubbish goal scoring record at home, otherwise they would have been right up there with a golden chance!

9 to go and still 5 points adrift (6 points with others games in hand and a rubbish goal difference) and Norwich, QPR and Swansea to play Hmmmmmm!

Hull are still my second team (45 years a Black Cat) and I would like nothing more than to see them back in the Premier League (even if it's just for two easy games! whoops I'm wumming again !)

Good luck and keep it up

2. StrovolosTiger

StrovolosTiger Well-Known Member

Wish I could say the same about Slumberland, nasty little suburb of Newcastle.

It's always sad and pathetic to see a Club that thinks it's BIGGER than it has a right to be. Especially when such club's fans come lauding it over another Club with some undeserved patronising standpoint.

Slumberland aren't my second team, in fact I think it'e a ****ty little club that is known as the poor relations of Newcastle United.

3. suttontiger

suttontiger Active Member

superblackcatforever - after reading a number of your posts, I'll take that as a compliment.

Your right about our home record though. If we could get that right in our remaining five home games agaisnt Norwich Millwall Donny Boro and Palace, then who knows?

4. superblackcatforever

Oh well, so much for good relations! This is the sort of comment I expected from 'ull really, one can but try !

5. superblackcatforever

Thanks for your support to--er! you'd know all about SMALL clubs being a Tigers supporter!

6. mussiesredhat

mussiesredhat Active Member

actually sunderland is punching well above the reality of their financial situation. If/when fifa gets it way, they will be ve of the first clubs to hit financial buffers. In fact as soon as murdochneverland finds a new toy to play with, they will be consigned to the drum beaters of wigan and bolton.

7. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

Typical Geordie.

8. superblackcatforever

Ellis Short has been the owner for three years, invested over £100m in the club and has publicly stated that he is in it for the long term. His aim (as an experienced billionaire businessman) is to make the club successful and self sufficient as soon as possible. He is a passionate supporter and not in it for the money (he's got enough of that).

Can Hull City say the same? will your Eygyptians be able to achieve the same aims? indeed will they still be around for long?

Sunderland made a trading loss of £5m last year, I understand that £30m to £40m was required to BAIL OUT the tigers and avoid administration! I don't think that Sunderland will be using Hull City as a business model do you?

9. DMD

DMD Eh?
    Forum Moderator

I don't know about Geordie schools, but down here £30-£40 million is less than £100 million, even ignoring the extra income from the Prem. Perhaps your charity man should follow our model. It seems far more cost effective.

10. Nick HCAFC

Nick HCAFC Active Member

I listen to Steve Bruce talk sometimes and wonder if he's a bit bonkers? Not sure you are in good hands. We definitely are.

11. Amin Yapusi

Amin Yapusi Well-Known Member

Americans don't know how to run football clubs, that so far is fact. (To my knowledge at least)

12. superblackcatforever

The £100m was INVESTED in the club for players such as Bent, Gyan and Sessegnon. Not as a bail out as in the Tigers case.

Mind, Darren Bent cost £10m and sold for £24m, another £6m made on Jones, now thats business! Perhaps more profit than the value of the whole Tigers squad.

Good players cost money you know, not that you'd know half of yours are borrowed!

13. Amin Yapusi

Actually good players are free too, Bellamy on a loan, Joe Cole on a free transfer, Michael Owen went on a free, just to name a couple of TOP players who have been free..

14. tigercity

tigercity Well-Known Member

good players are good player whether borrowed or bought...

rubbish GD?? go look at Sheff Utd or Scunny FFS..

and excuse me.. Sunderland -2 GD if ours is rubbish yours is ****e mate..

15. Amin Yapusi

Waiting for the 'different league' card to be played. -2 must be good in the premiership, which must also mean if you score less than your opponent on the day, it's a good result...

16. originallambrettaman

originallambrettaman Mod Moderator
    Staff Member

17. Jerel Ifil

Jerel Ifil Well-Known Member

Wish these wind up merchants would **** off. Seriously.

18. mussiesredhat

mussiesredhat Active Member

the allams have lived in hull for more than 30 years and have been public in saying that his 'donation' to the people of the city that made him his money. He has also said that he has no intention of putting any more in. Now its down to the club and the fans who want real football and nothing else. The kind of sincerity you can believe and respect. Has Elliot Short found out where Sunderland is yet? Sort of benefactor youd respect i think (NOT).

19. superblackcatforever

Didn't start this as windup, honest, look at the start of the thread! But as usual,
    can't offer congratulations without being insulted!

Must be a Tigers fan insecurity that dictates that you must hate all other club supporters, It's not our fault !!! It's your business !

I have been a Black Cats supporter for over 45years, I have a laugh and a wind up, but you lot are insulting, why can't you accept that other more successful clubs have supporters, it's not our fault that your club has been a crap business, nearly gone broke and as a result is in the lower divisions.

Get a life, get real, stop being deluded, have a laugh and share football with other supporters.

20. Amin Yapusi

Get a life, that's rich coming from you!