1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Brendan Rodgers sack watch

Discussion in 'Manchester United' started by UIR - Kagawa Powa, Aug 11, 2012.

1. UIR - Kagawa Powa

UIR - Kagawa Powa New Member

The new messiah to many Liverpool fans but to most just a young hungry manager. One who just so happens to of been dropped in the lions den that is Liverpool Football Club.

Hes known for his attacking technical football and of course for Swanseas fantastic first season in the PL. Once worked under Jose Mourinho so perhaps his desire to win has rubbed off on him.

Anyway hes now at a club who has expectations far above their current position in football. He needs to keep the results coming in on a regular basis and cannot afford to go on a bad run of any length because we all know how quickly the Liverpool fans can turn on one who isnt one of their own.

There are high hopes for him, hes saying the right things but what he has to work with is poor ( as of now ). Having a great season with swansea is one thing, do the same with Liverpool and he will be sacked no question.

2. Zingy

Zingy #ziggywould

3. UIR - Kagawa Powa

Haha, I like rodgers but he is in the lions den, a good start will raise expectations and that could be dangerous. Needs to keep it steady rather than go out all guns blazing from the start so people can appreciate his plans.

4. Zingy

Zingy #ziggywould

Have you seen the fixtures for our first few games? If he gets off to a flying start he should be given a ****ing knighthood. <laugh>

I can see us getting a slow start though. Couple of loses, couple of draws and hopefully beat the lesser teams. Think we will be floating around 6th-8th for most of the season and his job will be safe. Then after that it is our year. <ok>

5. UIR - Kagawa Powa

Naturally of course <ok>

6. Sir Kenny Dalglish

Sir Kenny Dalglish Well-Known Member

I'll be satisfied if we can get 10 points from our first five games. However we're well capable of getting 13.
    Here's my predicition.
    WBA(A) W
    Man City(H) D
    Arsenal (H) W
    Sunderland (A) W
    Man Utd (H) W (They haven't beaten us at Anfield since 2007)

7. UIR - Kagawa Powa

So we are due a win? <laugh>

Not expecting it tbh lol

8. Sharpe*

Sharpe* Senior Member

My god you're bored.

9. UIR - Kagawa Powa

Its a thread about your manager, not saying he will get sacked but that hes in no way secure.

Get over yourself aswell, **** sake bow you moan at everything these days.

10. Zingy

Zingy #ziggywould

<laugh>

Pots and kettles UIR!

11. UIR - Kagawa Powa

Yeh but thers moaning about dickheads using stuff like slurgie, mocking munich and being Baz then theres moaning about a thread which is a place to discuss Liverpool and Rodgers on our board over the season. Its not a did but a reasonable description of the goings on at Liverpool right now. <ok>

You cant tell me you are expecting massive success right now, I know you dont and Rodgers is anything but safe in his job. He needs to earn it. Am I right.

As he and RDM and new managers theres always a chance they will get sacked, its how the game is. Even Mancini can get sacked. Few clubs are Arsenal or United these days and give time.

Also I dont moan, I correct <ok>

12. SAMOC

SAMOC New Member

I wonder if Brendan is a racist like Kenny, hopefully not.

13. Sharpe*

Sharpe* Senior Member

lol ay nothing wrong with moaning!

14. Zingy

Zingy #ziggywould

please log in to view this image

15. I have a thread running on the Spurs board called "Mouser Watch" which aims to give a critical yet unbiased and non-partisan view of everything that happens at Klanfield and with its fans - the Mousers. It's a place where everyone can visit for informed non-deluded views about LFC. The subject of this thread will feature heavily on my thread, over the coming weeks.

I strongly believe that it is a clear contest between Rodgers and RDM as to who will get sacked by New Year's Day. Unfortunately, I think RDM will win that particular race, but I have no doubts that BR's tenure at Klanfield will be very, very short.

When 'Pool go on a run of bad results (as, inevitably, they will), the Mousers will turn on him quickly and viciously, like a pack of rabid wolves. We've seen it before. At moment, most of the Mousers (certainly all of the dim ones) are giving it large about BR, all because he's talking about "closing down play," and "getting the ball back within 7 seconds if we lose it," etc. What they seem to be forgetting, of course, is that (a) they simply do not have the quality of players to play that way, and (b) BR was plying his trade in the Championship two seasons ago.

It's going to be great fun watching the Mousers go into meltdown. At the moment, they are holding street parties, and dancing to Cilla Black records; but it will all turn sour. Part of me almost pities them, as they have had so much disappointment over the past few seasons. But, then again, another part of me (the bigger part) doesn't.

16. Sharpe*

Sharpe* Senior Member

please log in to view this image

17. UIR - Kagawa Powa

Correcting its called.

Whatever you said zinger was wrong, so wrong a child died in Mozambique <ok>

18. Zingy

Zingy #ziggywould

Attention diverted to HIAG...

<laugh> Classic HIAG!

19. Thanks, mate <laugh>

I thought you might enjoy that.

20. Manciniiiiiii

Manciniiiiiii Well-Known Member

Oh god, what an absolute plum. Well done UIR you are now officially the second biggest idiot on not606.