1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Prediction League BPPL - Leeds United (H)

Discussion in 'Cardiff City' started by Blue Sheep, Sep 14, 2016.

1. FrankfurterBlue

FrankfurterBlue Well-Known Member

An optimistic 2 2 draw for me.... Lambert to score via a deflection!

2. taffthefish

taffthefish Well-Known Member

Gut feeling was way off last time, a 2-1 loss with Pilks netting for us.

3. danablu

danablu Active Member

Sorry I am late ,been out buying a new motor

Cardiff 2-1 Weeds
    Immers please

4. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

Monk is asking fellows can he play cardiff every week because he likes to win....:emoticon-0140-rofl:

5. FrankfurterBlue

FrankfurterBlue Well-Known Member

Dai... you muppet.... you know you will pay for this at some time and it can't come soon enough.

6. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

Guys, how the hell did you lose to clueless Monk? X Swans manager and player stuffing your onion bag? get a grip man and sort it out, cannot believe your propping up the Championship, still early doors, but you need to be going north, don't let our Capital down please! Just saying like, ..............<laugh>

7. BluefromBridgend

BluefromBridgend Well-Known Member

Trouble is Trollope is even more clueless. He needs to go and take Lawrence with him.

8. swanseaandproud

swanseaandproud Well-Known Member

Ask me if im bothered...<laugh> football means nothing to me just a past time that i enjoy watching if i have nothing better to do ....The premiership is where it's at and we have had a good go at it being our 6th season something no other welsh club has done but do i really care what division we are in ? the answer to that is no as i will still watch the Swans if i have the time and if i dont then it wont bother me and when i can i will check the score out of curiosity...

9. DaiJones

DaiJones Well-Known Member

We had 12 corners and half of them did not get pass the 1st line of defence, every free kick wasted time to put Whitts out to grass.

10. mustyfrog

mustyfrog Well-Known Member

no match thread so I say my piece here. watched the game, Cardiff totally dominate basically the first half bar Leeds making the keeper make 2-3 fine saves. The penalty????? hard to say, the crap goes on in every area for every corner in every match - tbh its a joke, the referees should start handing out cards at the first corner then they will stop the wrestling asap. Connelly has a few brainsnaps doesn't he, silly pass in the first half nearly led to a goal and then the peno. Is Lambert there for a final payday or is it just lack of quality service? I thought Noone did ok as the Icelander but there seems to be something missing (I know I am stating the obvious).After the first 15-20 it should have been 2-0 with all the possession you had but nothing bar hitting the post. Crowd - 16608 or something, no idea why I sort of remember that, I wonder how many Leeds fans where in that corner of the stadia and to watch your fans flocking down the exits with 10-15 to go????? there again, who would blame them. I don't think you are a poor side, just missing something.

11. DaiJones

DaiJones Well-Known Member

Every home game have been the same Musty, we look good enough to be 2 up but we are not.

2nd half it's the opposite and they score.

Keep on like this and there will me no grass in the family stand end and a jungle at the Canton end.

12. mustyfrog

well Dai, the players are there (mostly), I think just missing one key element and if I knew what it was I would be a manager.

13. aberdude

aberdude Well-Known Member

you`d think there would be that key element you talk about musty somewhere out there where we could get a loan player in>>>I know it doesn't work for us usually but I still think we should try out a few new faces from higher ends.....surely some will wanna play and not just sit on the reserves bench......I`d prefer that little taff lad(16yrs old) Liverpool got in the reserves than what we have currently.

saying that who would wanna come here with it being so broken and sad

mustyfrog likes this.
  14. Oldsparkey

Oldsparkey Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

New rules this year aber - loan window closed until January.

They've stopped the chance for good youngsters like you mention getting a game elsewhere.

15. aberdude

so that's it then we be fkd lol, who`s fking idea was it for wasted talent playing meaningless football at 23 level instead of learning the game the hard way playing first team pro football in the lower leagues <doh>

I fking hate this game gone sparkey dude..........football`s run by bskyb`s ceo`s <wink>

mustyfrog likes this.
  16. mustyfrog

Aber, agree the whole system is crap, in my eyes there are far too many foreign players, the good young kids get snapped by the bigger clubs and then sent out on loan to whoever they deem to be a good club? I remember as a kid getting my intro to senior football at 16, not running around kids anymore and getting hammered by hard big men if I did. Anyway, look at your team and who are the weak links? Defence is a shambles at times but I thought your keeper Amos did a good job v Leeds after a shaky opening, looks a good lad. TBH fk knows why Lambert is there, a young hungry lad would be far better, if I heard right in the commentary on the leeds match he hasn't scored for 18 mths in open play. anyway mate good luck to Cardiff for the season, things can only get better.

17. aberdude

trouble is musty there doesn't seem a good defence out there anymore, well not since this new off side law came into play......im more old fashioned and all on corners and freekicks........its always been man for man for me not this zone marking shi.t

anyways hope your feeling well dude <ok>.....its gonna be a long hard season for both our sides I guess <ok>

18. mustyfrog

very much so Aber however I hold out more hope for you guys. all good my end and I hope you and yours are doing well. one thing I wish they would outlaw is the WWE wrestling at corners, ffs send all the fkers off lol