1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Borini and the open top bus parade

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by leetrunds10, May 31, 2011.

1. leetrunds10

leetrunds10 Member

In my opinion earlier on in the season we sung a song about pratley asking him to stay which i think was a bit over the top considering what he said about leaving but borini has joined us on loan and has given his absolute all and helped us reach the promise land so why not get everyone to sing asking him to stay just a simple

we want you to stay
    we want you to staaaaaay
    fabio borini we want you to stay

with so many people singing that in the parade surely we can change his mind about going back to parma with there chariman saying about him on the verge of signing

2. ivoralljack

ivoralljack Well-Known Member

Trying to sign Borini is a priority for me. He has undoubted talent and huge potential. He's the fox in the box we need and a whole lot more than that. Buck should make him an offer he can't refuse!! (Hope he doesn't own any horses). Sign up, Fabio, you know it makes sense.

3. leetrunds10

leetrunds10 Member

He may be young but his movement and finishing makes it look as if he has been playing for years !!! just hope he stays to his word of wanting to stay in the british game and not move back to italy

4. DragonPhilljack

DragonPhilljack Well-Known Member

Just got back lads, great init! Yes the Jacks are
    please log in to view this image

Borini's staying lads, and Bodde is back in the midfield for our first Premiership season, also we are close on Emnes!!..........

5. swainseye

swainseye Member

Good news if true Dragon. I see we`re in the premier league column already, jeez does`nt that sound good!

6. ivoralljack

Dragon, Regarding Borini, is this fact or wishful thinking? Fabulous news if it's true. :smile:

7. JamieT567

JamieT567 Member

Just to say, Borini wasn't on the bus today, don't know where he was but rumours flying around that he is in Parma right now, doubt it though.

8. The Liberty Magic

The Liberty Magic New Member

I hope those rumours are not true as this kid has got all the makings of a top class striker with his vision, movement and goals already!

I hope that he sticks to his comments about staying in this country and playing in the best league in the world???

Surely the chance of playing regular Premiership football against the likes of Chelsea etc outweigh the lure of a not so rich Italian league with Parma??

9. leetrunds10

leetrunds10 Member

sorry to say lads but the rumours about borini and parma are true, wasnt at the bus today which i thought was a major let down and my mate sat next to borini's parents and he is in parma now :( wouldnt make it up as i absolutely adore the man, hope the rumours about emnes are true though

10. DragonPhilljack

Guys, Guys, we just all need to calm down and not worry, this will be the first summer when all will be to our liking, trust me on this! The Jacks are up, and Huw Jenkins is now holding the Jack-Pot!.................

PS: And for once I want him to be like Ebenezer, now that we are in the Prem, because money can soon run away!.......................

11. ivoralljack

Yes, Dragon, well and good & we're all delighted but what about Borini? Is your post fact or rumour? Just don't want to count on it if it's not gonna happen.

12. leetrunds10

leetrunds10 Member

13. leetrunds10

leetrunds10 Member

And wasnt at the bus parade, aint looking good lads !

14. DragonPhilljack

The deal with parma is not in place yet! he is looking at all his options, which is understandable, he wants to play in the Prem, if the parma money is too tempting for him, then so be it, we will replace him, but let the wembley dust settle, there will be other strikers knocking at our door!................

15. AndyWales

AndyWales New Member

He's good, but he's not that good. I don't think he has what it takes to be a success in the premier league. I don't think he'd score as many goals as Campbell did for Blackpool last year, which is what Swansea need.

16. leetrunds10

leetrunds10 Member

He would fit in comfortably in the premier league, he has everything pace, power, movement , finishing and his work rate is immense, dj campbell was good but i think it helped how attacking blackpool where and how many chances they created for him.

17. Millpond Swan

Millpond Swan Member

I was hoping for the return of Emnes but that seem's already as if it's been nipped in the bud.

18. leetrunds10

leetrunds10 Member

i think emnes will still sign if we can manage boro to accept a bid which i think they will considering 6 goals in 60 odd games isnt prolific by any mean for a 3 mil player and he loved his time here and would love a crack at the premier league again.

19. ivoralljack

Not convinced by Emnes. Obviously has talent but a goalscorer he ain't!!

20. JRODJACK

JRODJACK Member