1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Bids for two players

Discussion in 'Ipswich Town' started by King_of_Portman_Rd, May 13, 2011.

1. King_of_Portman_Rd

King_of_Portman_Rd Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

2. YorkieLancsHampyLondoner

YorkieLancsHampyLondoner Well-Known Member

Substance from the Mirror <laugh>

If we pulled this off then whatever else happens this summer I'd be content.

3. Tractor Tim

Tractor Tim Member

Well I guess it's better to be featuring in the media (serious debate as to whether The Mirror qualifies!) than not. It's better to be being talked about! I'd like to hear us being linked with lots of different bids/transfer rumours, purely on the statistical basis that there's more chance of eventually one coming through! So far all we know is who is leaving and not joining.

I do think PJ has a good track record in the transfer market though and he has been very clear about the need to bring some new blood in, so there is little doubt there will be some 'comings' and frankly it will be these sort of players (Sharp & Coppinger) that we will be looking to entice and that gets my vote right now. Lets hope there is positive news soon and its not a case of lastminute.com or not at all !!!

4. Bluegreenking

Bluegreenking New Member

I must agree with you Lancie/Tractor! I think if we get Coppinger for 600k thats good business, he's a useful player with bags of experience. Don't know if well get Sharpy for 2mill (if you believe the Mirror figures!) but it sure looks better value than Priskin for £1.75. Add Bullard to that, please and its a cracking start. They've just deducted my first season ticket DD, so money is no object!

5. Bluegreenking

Bluegreenking New Member

Interesting to note that Scunny are interested in leFondre and Law!