1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Ben Mee Is Crap

Discussion in 'Leicester City' started by Joethemightyone_LCFC, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Joethemightyone_LCFC

I am sorry but I just don't rate him.

Pointless signing when we first got him as he hadn't ever made a senior appearance and we were supposed to be bringing in players to improve what we have.

He is not better than Hobbs and no Hobbs is not my love child before you ask...unfortunately.

His first game was Ryan McGivern: I'm a defender LOL - part 2

He has since slightly improved, what I mean by that is he is not giving penalties away for fun (not for Leicester anyway).

His distribution is average, he is very shakey on the ball, he backs off a player more than Wayne Brown would against Aman Verma! (BNP joke there for the douchebags who don't remember that saga).

I just don't see what he offers. MOTM vs Derby....WHY BECAUSE HE GAVE BAMBA AN EGG?

Vitor and Bruma (who I do approve of) are far better and so is Hobbs who looks to be going to Hull (are we trying to get them promoted? with him and Fryatt and Pearson?)

Many might slate but your a plonker if you do :emoticon-0103-cool:

2. Emilio_Ivanhoe_Heskeynho

Emilio_Ivanhoe_Heskeynho Active Member

I've seen all of Mee's appearances so far and since his very poor first performance I'd say he's been vey good in the rest. A MOTM contender for all of them. His passing isn't much better than Hobbs' but he does win more headers and is strong in the tackle.

I'd argue he's better than Vitor, I don't see why everyone rates him. He's often out of position and cannot mark. He's short and struggles with long balls over the top. A good footballer but not a good centre back.

Sorry but Bruma has played less than half an hour for us so how you can judge him is beyond me (or Mee if you like ;) )

In 3 out of his 4 games Mee has done an old-fashioned centre backs job very well IMO. I'm not happy about Hobbs going at all but I think Mee is looking a good signing.

3. MattTheTiger

MattTheTiger Well-Known Member

We dont mind you trying to get us promoted tbh. We'll have king too if you like ;)

4. Proud Fox

Proud Fox Well-Known Member

I think he will be a good defender in the future but i dont think he is ready for first team football yet i think it will be Bruma and Bamba at the back