1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Barcelona Attack

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by QPR999, Aug 17, 2017.

1. GoldhawkRoad

GoldhawkRoad Well-Known Member

I'm having a go at Corbyn because according to him and his supporters, he's a government in waiting, so we need to know what the nature of his government would be like. Furthermore, although he's not in national government, Labour controls councils up north where most of the Islamic paedophile problems are occurring.

In Europe now, a right wing government is the left wing government of the Sixties. Merkel, for instance, is effectively a liberal where immigration is concerned. There are some exceptions in the East, eg Hungary.

Can't give you an answer on Italy, but given that even placid Finland has suffered from Islamist attacks, it can only be a matter of time.

Police in Marseilles saying now that the attack may not be terrorist related.

2. sb_73

sb_73 Well-Known Member

Balls, hold the people you voted for to account ffs.

3. GoldhawkRoad

You don't know how I voted

4. sb_73

sb_73 Well-Known Member

Ok, from everything you post it's either Tory or UKIP. Hold your elected government to account.

5. GoldhawkRoad

Of course we should hold the elected government to account at national level. I'm happy to do that - hence my comment earlier today about the futility of making van hire more difficult. As you know, unlike you, I'm content with the way the big issue - Brexit - is being handled at present. Immigration has been handled poorly in the past, most recently by May as Home Secretary. Once we have control of our borders, there will be a big onus on government.

I like that we are becoming more proactive on Brexit. This will flush out EU inflexibility - and that's when things will get interesting.

6. sb_73

sb_73 Well-Known Member

I thought this thread was about Islamic terrorism. There is only one party that has the power to do this to reduce the threat to us at the moment. Any sense of what it is doing?

7. GoldhawkRoad

The Prevent strategy seems perfectly logical, although some from the Muslim community now feel picked on, the petals.

8. kiwiqpr

kiwiqpr Barnsie Mod

please log in to view this image

Steelmonkey, rangercol and Wherever like this.