1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Bad times ahead..

Discussion in 'Swansea City' started by Norway-jack, Jun 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Norway-jack

Norway-jack Well-Known Member

Was that meant for me ??

2. Ffsdon'tpassittohim

Ffsdon'tpassittohim Well-Known Member

Yes NJ it was why call someone thick .....you can post anything on here but if you do and you put something out there you've got to accept it when you get some back .

Usually I like your posts.......

3. gendrosjack

gendrosjack New Member

Just another joke of a post from one of many on this site. The helm of the ship is in safe hands, fantastic young players coming here, fantastic manager for another season. What's not to like with our Super Swans? Onwards and upwards.

4. swan_and_only

swan_and_only Moderator
    Forum Moderator

I concur

5. Norway-jack

Jeez, are you a bit slow FFS ? have another read my flower I said "are you thick or something" I didn't call the guy thick I asked him if he was, a big difference im afraid to say <ok>

6. Ffsdon'tpassittohim

Semantics NJ you know how and why it was phrased that way ..........it was meant to insult clearly, no need of it pal no need at all

7. Norway-jack

The biggest joke is why it got 245 posts gendros, and an even bigger joke is why somebody decided to bump it up and make it relevant again,just goes to show that people on here enjoy feeding off the negative doesn't it ?

With all the topical points of discussion to be had today like Dyer possibly going to Everton,Luke Moore and Kemy being dropped from the pre season tour etc some people feel the need to try and prove a point that cant be proved ,eitherthey are showing up their stupidity or just deciding that this thread is the most important thread of the day!!...<laugh>
    But Gendros,i if you don't like the content just don't read it, plain and simple <ok>

8. Norway-jack

Don't talk Bollocks mate, I know why it was phrased that way but you don't ! your just giving your interpretation of what I may or may not have been thinking or emphisizing!! jeez, everybody is an expert on Language these days but they all forget the basic elements and end up looking a bit daft <ok>

9. Ffsdon'tpassittohim

It's like me asking '' are you really that so stupidly opinionated that you can't see how, by your posting this and in this form, you sound quite the child ?'' Get my drift ?

10. Norway-jack

Not the same thing at all im afraid,by the way,your the one trying to be clever with the English language and getting it wrong,please try harder !..and be quicker with your replies ,my Tea is almost ready <ok>

11. Ffsdon'tpassittohim

I wouldn't go down the route of actually using the English language as a weapon or trying to point score or are you dyslexic ? And finally don't start a sentence with a conjunction !

12. Norway-jack

....<laugh>

Why not ?

Don't you understand that English language is an extension of ones self in what ever form they may choose ?? <ok>

13. Ffsdon'tpassittohim

Because my friend, the use of language isn't a mirror, it's a backlight and shows up what we really are ..........and use words correctly, irregardless of how others use them.

14. swimaway

swimaway Well-Known Member

I bumped it. But not to bring up past issues and point fingers at anyone imparticular, but in the hope we can all look back at how we ALL felt just 1 month ago and reflect on how idiotic the press/rumours were :)

No offence meant NJ

15. Norway-jack

Wrong imo,it depends on how you want to project,your interpretation will be different from somebody else as language is constantly evolving and changing and there is no constant, as somebody once said, about 25yrs ago the word "pussy "meant 90% cat and 10% womans vag , today the word "pussy" means 90% womans vag and 10% cat !!

You accuse and try to tell me something was insulting but that is just YOUR interpretation, basically your just pissing in the wind and hoping that your assumption is correct..and we all know what we say about assumption right ?

16. Norway-jack

Swim- None taken fella, anyway we've moved on from all that talking about what is deemed insulting is the new insulting on not606 ...<laugh>

17. swimaway

swimaway Well-Known Member

F you. Im insulted that you find the insulting discussion on insulting is insulting :)

18. swanselona

swanselona Well-Known Member

What was to tell? Obviously something, hence the fact you made a ****ing topic for it lol.....are you thick?

What you divulged was hardly worth divulging. Its not like we knew **** wasn't going on, it was in the bloody papers lol.

Every Tom, Dick and Harry was under that impression after what was going around in the papers, but without anything else to back it up, it was just something to wait and see, and you added nothing different to that by this stupid topic.

Your the 1 going around saying I told you so, you told us **** all lol. Thats why you left yourself open, because of your "I was right attitude" lol. Get over yourself already.

You didn't bloody share, and don't give me the pm to dragon, as if that was all you were going to do in the first place, why start the topic?

Didn't believe or disbelieve what you typed, cos you told us absolutely **** all in the first place lol. Can't disagree with something you haven't bloody said can I lol. Wake up already.

And I am not disputing that, but when you make a topic to tell people, tell them ffs, not tell us you heard something, but you can't tell us, thats just pathetic.

But you made the bloody topic............No-one asked you to make the topic, so if what you heard was worthy of creating a topic, say what you heard. **** sake, its like talking to a brick wall.

Did you hear something? Yes
    Did you make a topic to tell us? Yes
    Did you tell us? No

When you come on and say I was right, then you damn bloody right I will. You were not right, you told us sod all to actually be right about lol

I am one who likes you as a poster, however Im not going to say nothing when you create a topic, that was ****ing crap from the word go. Yet you then come back to say you were right lol. Grow up, you an adult or a child.

Id rather have a heart attack, than have someone acting like a 12 year old in school....."oh i know someone who fancies you, but I am not going to tell you" **** sake, man up, grow some balls, and either tell or say nothing. Its quite simple. We are not in a school playground here.

19. Norway-jack

Bloody he'll that's what you been doing for the last 1hr ?? You really must be a bit thick !....<laugh>

Jeez, where to start..hmm

Look, whatever floats your boat swanslona, your obviously extremely frustrated by it all...<laugh>

20. Norway-jack

....<laugh>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.