1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Off Topic Babies on planes

Discussion in 'Queens Park Rangers' started by Bwood_Ranger, May 16, 2017.

1. SwanHills

SwanHills Well-Known Member

Have many 'fond' memories of long flights in a working life abroad, one in particular being these people who get on a 'plane full of 'flu. Remember one woman close by, who was not only half dead with it, but used her sick bag all the way too, and this on a 10-hour flight. Needless to say, I went down with a right old 'flu attack two or three days later. <yikes>

2. daverangers

daverangers Well-Known Member

I flew from Paris to the Canary Islands with a 9 month old last year, it was about 4 hours. Ours got on, had some milk and slept most of the way. I think the background noise of the plane lulled him to sleep. The worst part of it for us, was that they stick all the kids in the same place at the front of the plane, so even if yours is asleep, you can almost guarantee you'll have at least one kid near you crying for the whole flight.

3. QPR247

QPR247 Active Member

Thanks for the advice, its only a short flight and its early so, with a bit of luck, he'll sleep for most of it.

It's America before he's two that I'm really dreading!!

4. daverangers

daverangers Well-Known Member

Ouch. That'll be a lot of the dreaded 'Peppa Pig' and maybe something special in the milk.

Belfasthoop likes this.
  5. Belfasthoop

Belfasthoop Well-Known Member

Once spent 13hrs on a plane to Hong Kong with twins (not mine) crying non stop the whole way.

Nappies filling regularly and crying the whole way.

Wouldn't mind that much but the hippy dippy parents were doing f77k all about it and oblivious to the torture it was for everybody else.

6. Bwood_Ranger

Bwood_Ranger 2023 Funniest Poster

Everyone on the plane should be allowed to kick the father in the bollocks once in this sitaruon while the mother gets waterboarded for as long as she ignores the kids.