1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Article: Future of Bristol football | Football, Bristol City, Bristol Rovers

Discussion in 'Bristol Rovers' started by Sapphire, Sep 2, 2011.

1. atcham jack

atcham jack Well-Known Member

we plead guilty to being a fashionable club, unlike them tinpot gas who cassnt bottle shallots let alone the playoffs, which on current form seems beyond their grasp

2. brb

brb Guest

Premiership, amalgamation, franchise, support for key matches, 'fashionable' clubs...just all the words used on here along with many others that have not been mentioned that are becoming the death of many a football league club. Football belongs to the local community, not SKY or big billionaire/millionaire business men, let us not forget that, I for one would certainly not be prepared for my team to amalgamate with anyone. Just look at the current plight of Plymouth Argyle, you can only but feel sorry for their supporters, so someone buy's the land and the ground etc for X amout £'s, so where does the local community and their football club exactly fit in to all these plans, when will they get straight answers, or do the local supporters that have been following their club for year's not matter any more?

AS I wrote on the 18th August, do you really want to stake it all on red...http://www.not606.com/entry.php/375-The-stake-is-all-on-red.