1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Article: 2013 Driver Line-ups, News & Rumours | Formula one

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by genjigonzales, Apr 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forza Bianchi

Forza Bianchi Well-Known Member

PeteAllen_ #F1 RT @remdev80: French Journalist Jean Louis Moncet says : Jules Bianchi will be announce in the next hour as Marussia driver

Infosport + @ infosportplus
    # EXCLUSIVE Jules Bianchi will drive this season # F1 Marussia #! 4 French pilots involved this season! follow on @ CanalPlus

2. SgtBhaji

SgtBhaji Well-Known Member

Sorry Sutil, but you don't glass somebody and then blame others for your career taking a nose-dive. He needs to take responsibility for his own actions. Can't believe he's still harping on about it.

3. Delete Me

Delete Me Well-Known Member

Never really cared for this kind of situation since I've experienced third person experience of GBH before and never have much interest for these things ever since...

I did come across this, don't know how legit Speeds perception of the situation was but this is what they said:

"It resulted after Lewis Hamilton and his party ,which included Sutil , were ushered by club management into a VIP area already occupied by Lux and his group.

CCTV footage viewed by SpEED.c0m last year showed Sutil sitting next to Hamilton, with Lux standing over them, and a discussion apparently taking place.

Lux then suddenly grabbed Sutil's left arm and tried to pull him out of the chair, and it was while Sutil tried to defend himself and push Lux away with his free right hand , in which he was still holding a glass , that the injury occurred.

Given that most people would regard what happened as an instinctive act of self defense ,albeit resulting one in an unfortunate injury , the sentence seems heavy handed at best.
    "

http://formula-one.speedtv.com/article/f1-adrian-sutil-found-guilty-in-german-court/

Sounds like to me (from that perception) Lewis could of got Sutil cleared and might of, but again I have no real interest in the matter since I haven't seen the video myself. But if Speed have the same perception as mine I would of said Sutil was right to be pissed off at Lewis (whatever reason stopping him) since I would call that self defense if somebody was grabbing me. In the UK Lux would of been the one arrested for actually starting the fight and Sutil would of got away with a warning, or just cleared on self defense.

4. DHCanary

DHCanary Very Well-Known Member
    Forum Moderator

After nearly 1700 posts, we have a complete grid! Is this thread now ready to be retired?

5. u408379965

u408379965 Well-Known Member

I don't see where he's blaming Hamilton for his career taking a nose dive. The two of them were good mates, and Sutil expected Hamilton to back him up in court, which he didn't. If a mate stabbed me in the back like that I'd be pretty pissed off. Obviously I don't know the details, if Sutil wanted Hamilton to lie for him in court then it's perfectly understandable that Lewis wanted nothing to do with it, but if Sutil believes he's innocent, which if that Speed quote is to be believed, he probably thinks he is, and Hamilton couldn't be arsed to give an honest account of what happened, then Sutil has every rigt to be pissed.

"Asked about his relationship with Hamilton, he said..."

What's he supposed to do, just ignore the question?

6. Delete Me

Delete Me Well-Known Member

It's possible that Sutil and Lewis were having a "conversation" beforehand which Lewis (might) not want to admit happened (do we actually know what it was about?) Which (might) of influenced on why Lewis wouldn't want to support Sutil in court and possibly ruin his career in return after admitting what happened, did happened.

(Hypothetically) Something nasty involving McLaren, another driver. He was cheating on Nicole, he has a son/daughter in the way with a secret lover. Lewis admitting he is gay in that conversation. Insert brand ruining slogans here (...)

Something on those lines are possible and Sutil would not be able to reveal that secret or fear being sued by certain International parties who have heavily invested into Lewis. And don't forget those faithful Super injunctions which Sutil would have to abide by if he "works" in the UK.

Seems unlikely, but we get fed an "open democracy" every year by our Governments which turn out to be rubbish in the end, so it's probably highly unlikely with my theory above, but not impossible.

Anyway I'll leave you that thought as I don't want to continue entering into this kind of subject anymore since to me Eric Lux's injury is nothing with what I saw.

7. El_Bando

El_Bando Can't remember, where was I?
    Forum Moderator

Thank god its Bianchi! and not Karth Vader!

Everyone! we are free!

8. Max Whiplash

Max Whiplash Well-Known Member

77543.jpg

9. El_Bando

Forum Moderator

who knows? with Sutils Mercedes connections (pfft!!) they may be team mates next year <ok>

10. Max Whiplash

That thought occurred to me too.

Back on the subject of wild speculation, my theory is that Nicole banned Lewis from seeing Adrian as a condition of their getting back together :emoticon-0136-giggl

11. RoadRunner

RoadRunner Well-Known Member

Is this now the end of this thread?

12. Max Whiplash

Er, dunno. Is it? There's still news and rumours... Won't it just fade away naturally of its own accord?

13. El_Bando

Forum Moderator

yeah ok then. thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.