1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Match Day Thread Arsenal v Man Utd : KO 4pm

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by PINKIE, May 7, 2017.

1. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

With @remembercolinlee laying in a darkened room somewhere, not making a match day thread after watching the Spuds bottle their title chances once again. I thought that'd I'd do it. Clearly the excessive celebrations of the 'Finishing above Arsenal trophy' took it's toll on the Spuds as they folded to the Hammers and their fans realised once again that they were going to end up with **** all for yet another season.

We wish Remembercolinlee all the best with his recovery.

In a game that in the past, has been the no1 fixture in the PL, today's encounter whilst important for both clubs, isn't the blockbuster it should be with both teams languishing outside of the Top 4

So to the game today. Wenger vs Maureen. Wenger has never recorded a league win over the mouthy one and today it is crucial that Arsenal take all 3 points if they are going to keep their faint hopes of Top 4 alive. Maureen has been slagging his players off again and Wenger has jumped in to tell the Portugese nobber that he's making a cnut of himself. Maureen will no doubt come back with some barb about Wenger wrapping his players in cotton wool and making them a bunch of big softies.

In team news: Arsenal have Mustafi and Ospina available again, but Xhaka has a kick to the calf and may not feature. So it would look likely that Arsenal will line up with Elneny/Coquelin and Ramsey in the centre with possibly Monreal and Ox wide and a three at the back. After Gabriel's horror show against the Spuds, I would be tempted to play Bellerin, Kos and Holding at the back and give the toothy Brazilian nutter a week off.

Utd have a big injury list. Shaw, Rojo, Ibra and Ashley Daley Young are all injured. The big hairy Belgian is suspended and Rashford has a knock too, so it's likely that The Granny shagger will feature. He has a horrible knack of scoring against us. So let's hope that his mind is on crusty old minge today, instead of the back of our net.

With Utd concentrating on the Europa semi second leg, it presents Arsenal with a good chance to get all three points, so we'll probably end up going 0-2 down and battling back after 65 mins to scrape a 2-2 draw.

2. Tiddler

Tiddler Hoshu-tekina

COYG!

PINKIE likes this.
  3. remembercolinlee

remembercolinlee Well-Known Member

4. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

5. remembercolinlee

remembercolinlee Well-Known Member

I don't usually quote famous people but I feel that Mother Theresa said it best in her interview on Radio 5 Live;

images.jpg

PINKIE likes this.