1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Prediction League Arsenal Spiral Watch

Discussion in 'The Premier League' started by Hoddle is a god, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Skylarker

Skylarker PL High Commissioner

No he's not a 'super wum' at all. I just think far too many people take it seriously, when's it's obvious to anyone with any common sense he's just taking the piss.

I don't even include PISKIE in this as he does the exact same thing back and has done for about 27 years.

pieguts, Hoddle is a god and PINKIE like this.
  2. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

The Picard of defeat is yours mate.
    Usually hoisted after you've been done again.

Your rimming film is a modern classic. :)

3. Oh, I can very much assure you that they are, Bambi, my little doe-eyed one!

I clearly rattled you from the very first, and I have continued to be a major intellectual thorn in your side.

You are clearly someone (a Nigel-type) who thinks he's more important and intelligent than he is in reality. Sure, you have perhaps a slightly higher level of intelligence than the fair majority of people on this board, but nowhere near the level you think. Your false sense of superiority manifests itself, most clearly, in your overly long rambles and rants, and bizarre attempts at humour. I love taking you down a few pegs on all of that, Bambi.

What rattles you most is that I am probably telling you something that you already know and hate about yourself.

4. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

HIAG is a bit of a cock and absolutely falls apart when he gets his wums dished back at him.

But he's harmless enough and none of it is taken seriously (apart from the times he's threatened legal action)

I wouldn't dream of getting upset about a few words on a football forum, this place is a **** about and nothing more. <ok>

5. FosseFilberto

FosseFilberto Pizzeria Superiore and some ...
    Forum Moderator

What makes you think, I'm not, or Ginger, or Piskie or Tobes or Stan ...or anyone else that gives Quentin on here a hard time? ...fact is you don't ...you can have an opinion and that is all...because we don't actually know each other... now don't come back saying you know different because that would invalidate your argument on HIAG ...:)

6. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

meltdown ^^^^^^^

You're not telling the truth about the ban calls either, you were ****ing raging when you called for them on the sock thread

PINKIE likes this.
  7. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

HIAG only claims he was 'joking' after he's been exposed, had his meltdown and and been thoroughly rinsed.

He starts out very much intending that his bullshit will be believed, when it goes tits up, he pretends he only meant it as a wind up.

8. I know exactly the problem with Bambi, mate. I come across his type all the time in my life.

He's a weasel of a bloke, who thinks more of himself that can be substantiated. His curse is that he possesses just enough intellect to know that he will never be as bright as the person that he so desperately aspires to be, and he despises anyone whom he perceives to possess the qualities that he covets. He is someone who, in the real World, patronises and speaks over people, and who is unbearably arrogant. He's probably had several failed sexual relationships, either with males or females, on account of his partner finding him insufferable to be with for any length of time. I suspect that he suffers from some low-level form of body dysmorphic disorder, brought on by a deep-seated self-loathing.

I'm pretty good at judging people, it's something that I have to do as part of my everyday life. I have tried to hold back from writing these things, but I believe that Fosse needs to hear them - as painful as this is going to be - if he is to be given any chance of bettering himself.

I hope he will learn to thank me, one day.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2017
    Skylarker likes this.
  9. FosseFilberto

Forum Moderator

Sure you did Quentin... in reality you are the easiest mark on here ...no wum you have ever attempted has worked as well at my little hint that you and Saints had remarkably similar posting styles and shared 'opinions' ...

Yesterday you melted over fishing ffs ...:) ...

Fight club had you rushing from board to board like an ovulating orangutan desperately seeking mates ...

I'd never **** you mind...you're my favourite turd :)

PINKIE likes this.
  10. Skylarker

FFS <laugh>

Tobes and PINKIE like this.

11. That is actually how long this has been going on for.

To be fair to Pixie, I do often get the sense that he knows this is mostly banter, and he plays the game quite well.

Bambi, on the other hand, has been taken in by it all, hook line and sinker.

As for Skiddy, well... he's on a completely different ****ing planet.

12. FosseFilberto

Forum Moderator

Ain't that the truth ...Quentin is one of the worst spin merchants I've ever seen...because he seems to forget that he can't go back and edit where others have replied to his bollox ...so it's still there for all to see ...the reception he got from the Hull lads for his cartoons was hilarious... they had a bit of a differing view about Quentin than Sky has for sure ...

PINKIE likes this.
  13. Tobes

Tobes Warden
    Forum Moderator

Wowzers

<laugh>

Hoddle is a god, PINKIE and Skylarker like this.
  14. Skylarker

I assume you think that I think his animal pictures are amazing?

You're far too easy Fossy. Get with the programme FFS.

Lovearsenalcock likes this.
  15. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

I just bait you for sport mate, because you are very easy to get a rise out of. Sometimes I don't even have to lift a finger to get you flip flopping.

It's all ****s n giggles though, my only advice to you would be to take a deep breath before your meltdowns, scream for bans and calls to the old bill. Although they are quite funny :)

16. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

^^^^^^ Rattled to **** <laugh>

17. Skylarker

I make one comment and HIAG and PISKIE fall back in love.

PINKIE likes this.
  18. PINKIE

PINKIE Wurzel Gummidge

He is the gift that keeps on giving. This place would be very dull without his daily **** ups.

Lovearsenalcock likes this.
  19. Yeah... but you know full well that the one with the Pixie-beast taking a young and innocent Bambi up the arse as a metaphor for the dry humping that I predicted Leicester would take in the Prem this season is pure genius, right?

Come on, people ffs! I mixed prescient perception with great artistic prowess! You could pay good money for class like that, and you're getting it for free!

Show some gratitude!

Skylarker likes this.
  20. Skylarker

That one was excellent tbf.

My favourite was the human centipede.

Hoddle is a god likes this.