1. Log in now to remove adverts - no adverts at all to registered members!

Arsenal forum and Arsenal fans

Discussion in 'Chelsea' started by AlphaCanine, Jan 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

we were talking about today as things stand.....at the end of the day there is only one winner...we were being told as Spurs fans we should not give our team credit...but what you said...yes we already know.

2. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

I'm sure, Luke, that you have more selfish reasons for wanting us to do well against City. But yes, I agree, we can't really afford to lose. Fortunately, neither can City. So, I expect a cagey sort of start to the game.

3. The way I see it is we simply have to play all the same teams that we played during the first half of the season, and if we can manage the same results, we'll certainly finish 3rd. The pressure is on £ity and United to keep winning, as no one is expecting us to win the title.

4. CFC: Champs £launderx17

5. Lovearsenalcock

Lovearsenalcock Homeboy
    Forum Moderator

6. NSIS

NSIS Well-Known Member

7. notsosmartspur

notsosmartspur Well-Known Member

"Can't debate with me" I've seen elsewhere from you too, well plenty of people can and do, so if you can't, the odd one out is you. I don't give a flying ferk what the term is you have a problem with, contender, challenger, whatever it is. Nor do I care for you telling me the ins and outs of 2 previous seasons...I know!...the "simple" thing you've missed is, its NOT my point. My point is that our progress is similar to yours, and this season we are we are, and you are where you are, without multiple 100k/week players or/and a manager with a 2 page CV. I'd be more concerned that your team can only raise its game to play us, because you haven't played like it before or since.

8. So, Londonsfinest, which of the London teams below us in the table do you actually support?

9. The Ginger Marks

This isn't going anywhere and is frequented by too many wum's trying to score cheap points.

Game Over!<ok>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.